Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Custom rubber designs available NOW!!

The Custom Rubber Designs section at Whimsy Stamps is now live!

You can now go in and order from the six categories we have so far: Address, Animals, Frames, Simple, Whimsy Characters, and Zodiac.  Here are some sample designs from each section:

(available in 3 lines, 4 lines, and 5 lines)

(4 Dog designs)
 (13 available designs)
(3 available designs)
(3 available designs)


 (12 available designs)
We hope you find something suitable to your taste! If not, just let me know and I'll try to incorporate it into the choices :)  Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Kim Y. said...

Oh cool, Ann! I have been wanting to get another stamp done! The one I am using right now is like 8 years old!

Renkata said...

ohh they are so cool. Great job!

Marley said...

You did an awesome job Ann!! Love them all and I know this is gonna be a huge success!! xxMarley

acreativeneed said...

These are wonderful Ann! Love your work!!
smiles,Deena

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Ann!! Your designs so rock and I know these will be a huge success. You are uber talented my friend.
hugs,
Chris