Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Vintage (sort of) Lulu

The days are going by so quickly!  Aren't summer days supposed to be the longest? I still feel like I need more hours :)

I'm just here to quickly share a card created for the Bellarific Friday Challenge which is Bling It!  I've glitzed up Anabel Lulu's flowers and cake with some Stickles.  I did a bit of distressing with this card, but I thought it worked well with the old school feel of the colors and tulle.  Hope you like it!

Images: Stamping Bella Anabel Lulu
Medium: Distress Reinkers
Paper: BasicGrey Capella
Accessories: Stickles, lace, tulle, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
Tools: Tim Holtz Paper Distresser, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Large Standard Circle, Kaleidoscope Pendant, Making Memories Paper TrimmerATG adhesive gun

8 comments:

Marley said...

Beautiful card Ann!! I love the vintage look.. Beautiful image and awesome coloring.. I love all the glitters and the design paper is gorgeous xx Marley

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fabulous, gorgeous detail. janex

Marjon said...

What a beautiful card,love all the details.

Grtzz Marjon

Suzie McFloozy said...

Beautiful Ann - what a cute image and I love how you've coloured her in and added the fantastic cake topping - mmmmmm.
I also love how you've cinched the lace x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Crystal said...

Ann WOW OH WOW this is GORGEOUS!!!!! Totally amazing details girl!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Ann! Love the vintage feel and your coloring. The stitching and details are perfect.
hugs,
Chris

Carla aka scrappypug said...

this is just gorgeous!

Renkata said...

Love the layout and what a beautiful colouring.