Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sentimental Sundays #16: Ribbon and Lace!

Good morning (or afternoon) everyone!

Are you ready for another Sentimental Sunday? Well, I hope so because it's been a while since I've actually played along in the challenges. This week, our theme is ribbon and lace. Yep, another easy one for you. Make sure to join us this week for a chance to win some sentiments and custom designs! Oh, and of course to grab the freebie sentiment of the week and to check out the DT's beautiful creations :)

This week, my sample features this beautiful flower that my friend Chris sent me. It's from Craft Brulee and boy, is it GORGEOUS or what? This card literally took me two minutes to make. The sentiment is from the Whimsy Stamps Handmade Letter Seals set.



Make sure to head to the blog to pick up the freebie sentiment of the week and to see the DT's beautiful creations.  Here's the preview of the freebie:

Ribbons and Lace Sentiment Set
Click here to get the download link

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! That flower is fabulous!

Kimberly S said...

Ooo...what a gorgeous flower Ann, and I love the embossed white background! (I always love how that looks on cards and never remember to try it!) :)

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card, and thankyou. Elaine

Anonymous said...

Way cute sentiments--thank you so much, love your card too.
Laurie

Ceal said...

Simply Beautiful Ann

Cleah said...

Thank you for another inspiring sentiment.

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Ann.

Hugs Riet.xx