Monday, August 23, 2010

Kaboodle Doodles Guest Designer and Craft Brulee card!

Happy Monday everyone!

I have a very special project to share with you today!  A couple of months back, my friend Chris asked me to be guest designer for this week's Kaboodle Doodle challenge and I graciously accepted.  The reason why I say this project is special to me is because Kaboodle Doodle was my first every design team!  That means that Chris is one of the first people I've met (and fortunately been able to keep in touch with) when I started blogging.  A lot has changed since then, but I'm still very grateful that someone gave a newbie a chance :)

Anywho, on to this week's project!  This week's challenge at Kaboodle Doodles is a recipe: two patterned papers, two solid papers, and a flower or lace embellishment.  The sponsor this week is Craft Brulee and provided us with the GORGEOUS lace flower embellishment that you see on my card.  Gosh, I wish finishing cards could be as simple as this.  Isn't this embellishment just beautiful??  Make sure to go browse around the store and check out all the other goodies she's offering!

Make sure to join us for this week's challenge at the Kaboodle Doodle blog and to check out the rest of the wonderful Craft Brulee creations by the design team!


Stamps: Sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Handmade Letter Seals
Paper: BasicGrey June Bug
Embellishment: Craft Brulee Lace Flower
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Mega Labels 8, Making Memories Paper TrimmerATG adhesive gun

3 comments:

Crystal said...

This is totally and absolutely GORGEOUS Ann!!! WOOOWEEE!!!!

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Ann.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cheryl said...

Oh wow! This is gorgeous!