Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fly fly away

Hello all! I hope you're having a good week so far :)

I'm just popping in tonight to share with you a quick card using my never-before-used Stamping Bella stamp called solly 'TUDE.  I so very much appreciate the very creative Stamping Bella stamp names because as you can tell from my sentiment sets, I'm not very good at doing that, lol.  This card was created for the Bellarific Friday Challenge which is paper piecing. I paper pieced her dress and the balloons. I also had a little fun making the circular lace flower on the top left corner using the ribbon flower technique.

Images: Stamping Bella solly 'TUDE
Medium: Distress Reinkers
Paper: BasicGrey Indian Summer
Accessories: lace, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
Tools: Tim Holtz Paper Distresser, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Labels 11, Making Memories Paper TrimmerATG adhesive gun

This card is also for these challenges:
  1. Sweet Stamping Challenge - Sketch
  2. Lexi's Creations - Paper piecing
  3. Creative Card Crew - Cute and Girly

11 comments:

Crystal said...

WOWZA Ann this is beautiful, I LOVE LOVE your lace treatment and colors gf!!! GORGEOUS!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love the star shaped flowers.

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Ann, lovely colour combo!
Clairex

Marley said...

Wow beautiful! Love how you colored the image x Marley

Nathalie (aka NathalieJ) said...

I so love your coloring technique!!! the image is super cute too :)

maxine said...

wow a stunning card, I love the flower, thanks for joining us at lexis this week

Val said...

A really fab card, and a great colouring and paper piecing. Thanks for joining Sweet Stampin' this week. I hope you join us again soon.
Hugs
Valxx

Brandi said...

Gorgeous! Love how you colored and shaded... your card is just wonderful! :)

Autumn said...

Gorgeous! Love the paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's!

Melly said...

Oh this si just stunning!
Love your wee image!Thanks for playing along at Creative card crew!
hugs Melly xxx

Carrie said...

Simply stunning!!

Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx