Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Whiff of Joy Tutorial: Using Multiple Images

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to point you all to the Whiff of Joy blog to see my tutorial and tips on how to use multiple stamps.  Below is my card using one of my tips.

For this card, I used the ribbon flower technique again using lace.  I love this look!
Stamps: Whiff of Joy Life's a Beach July Store Kit and Fun in the Sun June Store Kit 
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps Birthday Letter Seals
Coloring Medium: Distress Reinkers
Paper: BasicGrey Green at Heart
Accessories: Prima roses, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, lace
ToolsCuttlebug, Nestabilities, Shapeabilities Fancy Tags, Making Memories Paper TrimmerATG adhesive gun

This card is for a couple of challenges:
  1. Scrappy Frogs - Girlie Girl
  2. Pollycraft - Birthday

4 comments:

Wendalyn said...

This is absolutely gorgeous

Riet said...

So wonderful card Ann,i love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and detaiils.

Hugs Riet.xx

Renkata said...

So pretty!

Milliesmarvels said...

This is stunning! Thanks for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge!
Jane
x