Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sentimental Sundays #10: Celebrations!

Happy Fourth of July to everyone in the US! I hope you're all enjoying the holiday weekend with some good ol' BBQ and fireworks :)

This week at Sentimental Sundays, we are challenging you to create something with a celebration theme in honor of our country's independence. This doesn't have to be anything patriotic - it can be for a birthday or anything that is a cause for celebration.  Speaking of patriotism, though, I want to point you over the Cheryl's blog because she's giving away a freebie sentiment set for the Operation Write Home blog hop that they are holding.

I didn't have time to create something for this week's Sentimental Sundays challenge, but the design team have some eye candy over for you at the Sentimental Sundays challenge blog.  The rules of the freebies have also changed - the sentiments will be available for one week and then they will be taken down and sold at the Raindrop Echo Designs Digital Sentiments at Whimsy Stamps. Grab them before they're gone!


Sentimental Sundays Weekly Freebie:
Celebrations
Click here to go to the blog & to get the download link
Freebies will now only be available for one week! 
Grab them before they're gone!
A special thank you to those who link back to the blog when using these sentiments!

8 comments:

BonnieRose said...

wonderful sentiments this week, happy 4th to you Ann! hugs

Bubbles said...

Thank you, I just love your sentimets!
Joanne x

Jo Davies said...

Thank's Ann lovely sentiments, looking forward to creating more cards with sentiments! hugs Jo xxxx

Bobbi said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with all of us.

scrappergrl said...

Just beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!!

creative patti said...

Love the sentiments, how do you use them, new to this???

Cole said...

Cannot thank you enough for these wonderful freebies!! WOW! They're just SUPER!!!

Rea said...

Ann, thank you for all the helps you give us for the signatures and watermarks. I have my signature on my blog now, and will be working on my new watermark. I love them. I would love it if you followed my blog. http://theantiquewardrobe.blogspot.com/