Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Whimsy Stamps - Proud To Be

Another post from me today!

Today I'm sharing with you two of the newest rubber stamps from Whimsy Stamps.  The carousel horse is appropriately named: Proud to Be and paired up with the new Ticket Sentiments.  I'm really glad that my fellow design teams ink up stamps before I do because, really, I have a hard time coloring!  When I can't figure out where the shading should go, sometimes I head over to the Whimsy Stamps Gallery to get inspired by my fellow team members.  The Gallery really is a fantastic source and you should head over there if you haven't already :)

Medium: Distress Inks; Paper: BasicGrey Max and Whiskers, Wild Asparagus; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Ticket punch, hemp cord

This card is for a few challenges:
  1. Sketch Saturday - Sketch
  2. Creative Card Crew - Thank You
  3. 2 Sketches 4 You - Sketch

19 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Ann, I just love your card. Great job on the coloring. I'm going to have to add this one to my collection.

Renkata said...

Very beautiful colours. Gorgeous card!

bosenberries said...

Colours are fantastic on the horse! Beautiful

mudmaven said...

Love this card - love the image and really, really love that dp! Gotta get me some of that for sure. ~chris

Saskia said...

Great colours on your lovely card!!

Saskia :)

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Your coloring and DP matched perfectly!! LOVE THIS!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Awesome card Ann! Love the pretty color choice for Proud to Be! Beautiful papers and details too. Love it! :)

Martha said...

wow, love your paper choice, so pretty.

Crystal said...

Ann oh my word this is GORGEOUS, LOVE your paper sweetie!!!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Ann,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Oh this is just gorgeous! Love everything in this!

pezadoodle said...

wow absolutely amazing!!

Rach said...

Beautiful Ann, gorgeous colouring and i love how you have wrapped the twine around the matt.xx

Margreet said...

this is gorgeous Ann...love your colouring!
xxx Margreet

Netty said...

This is so beautiful, love the colours you have used. Annette x

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love your coloring.

merniebug said...

Wonderful Ann. This is a delight for the eyes.

Swaantje said...

Morning Ann,
your blog is wonderful!
And...your card is very beautiful
Great colours and your colouring is fantastic!
Great work.

Greetings
Swaani

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Ann, I just love the coloring on this beautiful image and your choice of dp is so pretty. Such a gorgeous creation!
TFS
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX