Saturday, June 12, 2010

Some Odd Girl Blog Hop

Welcome to the FIRST Some Odd Girl Blog Hop! If you haven't come from Marcie's blog, then make sure to start at the Some Odd Girl Blog to make sure you haven't missed anyone.

We are happy you've joined us and I know the Oddies have a ton of goodies to show you! So just take the journey through the Blogosphere and not only will you see some lovely projects, but you will get some sneaks of our June 15th release! So start your hop at the Some Odd Girl Challenge blog and make some Odd stops on each of our Odd Girls' blogs ending up at Kristy's blog. 

1. Some Odd Girl Blog  EDITED WITH CORRECT ADDRESS (thanks Cor!)
2. Leah
3. Robin
4. Shelley
5. Jen
6. Marcie
7. Ann (you're here!)
8. Kimmy
9. Kristy

AND if you leave all the Oddies a lil love you may just win our WHOLE June 15th release!



Today I'm sharing with you a card and bookmark using Sleepy Mae:
Image: Some Odd Girl Sleepy Mae; Medium: Copics and Distress Inks; Paper: BasicGrey Max and Whiskers; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, ribbon


Here's how I put together the bookmark: 

Supplies needed: punches, cardstock, patterned paper, ribbon, SOG image


1.  Punch the edges of the cardstock and patterned papers as desired.


2.  Lay patterned paper over cardstock


3.  Color up image as desired, preferably to match patterned papers :)


4. Place image on patterned paper and embellish as desired.

Some Odd Girl is also having their first Digi Day at the SNR Ning - head over to the Some Odd Girl SNR Group page to join all the fun! So why not be Odd? You have until 2pm EST on Sunday June 13th to make the entire hop. We will be choosing our winner that evening.

Your next stop is Kimmy. Get to hopping! Thanks for stopping by!

30 comments:

Amanda said...

Great set Ann! I love those papers! I have to cut into mine yet!!! :D thanks for the inspiration!! :D

Judith Veldhuizen said...

Beautiful card and bookmark!!! The stamp is also very sweet...
sadly enough i can't join the blog hop, because you have to be invited before you can come to that blog...
But i've enjoined your card as wel...

MrsK said...

Hi Ann What a great bookmark its such a cutie! Thanks for sharing how to make it! x

Maria Therese said...

Oh my what a cute mae!! And gorgous card+ bookmark!

Kim Sonksen said...

Awwwwww, another Digi I really need! This is super cute. Love the bookmark and I adore the card!

Rachel said...

Oh this is just GORGEOUS!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Marcie S. said...

Great bookmark and I love that Max and Whiskers paper you have used!!!

Calypso said...

Ann-
Very, very, very cute!!! Now I have a question for you....do you color before you pick out your paper or the other way around?

Everything matches perfectly....great card and tutorial.

Calypso

Cor* said...

Oh Ann, you know I love your stuffs! (PS- i sent you an e-mail)....I absolutely love those colors. Them are my colors! Good job. This hop is so fun!

scalder said...

Ann, love the card and bookmark. Just may make a few (20) of those for my 'gals' as a year-end treat. (yes, I am a teacher:)
Thanks for the idea and the fun! The animal print behind the image just adds to the "little girl" theme so much too:)

This N That said...

How super funky fresh is this? LOVE it!!!

Kim Y. said...

So cute! Love the papers you used here, Ann!

bjs said...

I love the papers and especially Sleepy Mae. She reminds me of my beautiful grandbabies. We have sleepovers all the time. Know I know how to invite them, scrap them, and our next craft together.
Thanks again, Barb

Nyte Stamper said...

Wow!! I just adore the bookmark, it's so cute.

alicaz said...

so cute! love your coloring! have to make a bookmark too! ;) TFS!

Josephine said...

Can't get much easier or cuter than this

Riet said...

So beautiful Ann,i love your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

MommyScraps said...

I am LOVING sleepy Mae, and GREAT tutorial for the bookmark... looks like something I can do with my little girl this summer... :)

ladybrayton71 said...

I love your image and the papers! Your coloring is amazing!

Tonia said...

What a cute idea to make a matching card and bookmark set!!! Your color scheme is retro and I LOVE retro!!! It reminds me of my Grandma's kitchen (that is an absolutely GOOD thing!!!!). Awesome job!

Sanwanya said...

very cute and having such a fun hop

Tracey said...

ann, i love the bright colors u used! i think i HAVE that paper....i have got to put it to use! wow! thanks for sharing, your card/bookmark is beautiful!

Kerry said...

OMGosh, how adorable is Mae Sleepy, and the design paper is so perfect! Brillant!

Amy said...

Beautiful card and bookmark!! I love the bookmark idea!! I totally want to make one now! Thanks so much for sharing!! Hopping along now!!

Swaantje said...

Oh my god!
This is so cute!
What a lovely little girl..
Great papers and colours..
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog..
Greetings
Swaani

KarenB said...

Sleepy Mae is just gorgeous - loving th warm colours you used to colour her.

bosenberries said...

Such a sweet image and love the colours you used, cheers Robin

Piali said...

Love this ANN!!!
Your creations are always fabulous!!
hugs~

A Sarasota said...

Great ideas! thanks! Happy Blog Hoppin'!
alecia
freakalecias.blogspot.com

Annika said...

Awwww... how absolutely gorgeous, love those colours and DP is sooo cute...wanna-wanna-wanna!!! Stunning colouring!
Hugs
Annika