Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sentimental Sundays #8: Your Favorite Sentiment(s)

Hello all! I hope that everyone has had a good weekend so far :)

Today I actually have a sample for your for for Sentimental Sundays! I missed last week because it was just way too hectic and I didn't have a card done in time.  This week, the challenge is super easy: use your favorite sentiment(s).  On my card, I've used two: "Love U" and "You make life beautiful."  I guess I've been feeling lovey dovey lately, lol.  The image is one of my favorite images from Whimsy Stamps called Love U Mice.  The sentiment is also from the Whimsy Stamps Marriage Sentiments digital set.


Image: Whimsy Stamps Love U Mice; Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps Marriage Sentiments digital set; Medium: Distress Inks; Paper: BasicGrey Sugar Rush; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Fancy Tags, lace


This card is for a few challenges:
  1. Sweet Stampin - Clean and Simple
  2. Crafty Catz - Shaped Cards
  3. Totally Gorjuss - Sugar and Spice
  4. Lots To Do - Quotations
  5. Cards & Things - Sketch

As always, I've created a freebie sentiment for this week's Sentimental Sundays challenge.  Below is a preview, but you have to head to the blog to get the link!

Sentimental Sundays Weekly Freebie:
An Assortment of Sentiments
Click here to head to the blog
A special thank you to those who link back to the blog when using these sentiments!



23 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Ann
A gorgeous card,beautiful shaped card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Annika said...

awwww, bless those chubby mice!!! your colouring makes me JEALOUS, dammit.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Ann,

Lovely card and the sentiment on in the inside is really gorgeous!! Next step: heading over to the freebies, because they are really great again! :-)
Thanks and a great day to you!

Hugs, Wendy

joey said...

Hi

fantastic card I love the image and gorgeous colours, thanks for joining us at sweet stampin

Joey.xxx

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous card beautifully created

Thanks for sharing with the Lotstodo Challenge xx Hilda

craftytrog said...

A beautiful card, inside & out!

Cor* said...

This card is to darned cute!! Love the sentiments! PS-I have something for you over at my blog, pls come & pick it up!

Kimberly S said...

What a sweet card Ann, and fabulous sentiments of course! :)

Net said...

How cute!

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

Aunty Sue said...

Great card love the shape and image thanks for joining craftYcatz this week

Margreet said...

Hi Ann......this is really gorgeous! ......just take a look at my blog......I have a surprise for you!
xxx Margreet

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card! I love the shape and the cute little mice.

Anesha said...

Fantastic card, love our colouring.

Krista Driessen said...

Great card ! Love the shape ! Thanks for playing along with Cards and Things !!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Ann.

Hugs Riet.xx

Alex said...

Super cute Ann - I think that is my fave Whimsy stamp, I just love the mice!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

LiveArt said...

Aaaaw what a cute and fun card!!

Tina said...

Oh that´s such a lovely card and I like it very much.

Tina

Joanna K said...

Lovely card, the image is super cute!!!! ;)))))

Grenouille Greetings said...

A beautifully designed card. I love the image, those guys are so cute. Just perfect! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. Warmest wishes, Lesley

Suzanne said...

Great card and shape. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs
Suzanne x

Nordicblogger said...

The love u card is adorable! I love the way you've colored it. Both cards are great!

Neet said...

This really is a card to make you smile. Love it. Your colouring is gorgeous.