This week at Sentimental Sundays, we have a stash challenge for you to take up: use your new or neglected stash. Either use something you've just recently added to your stash of goodies or something you've forgotten about, but you just "had to have" back then.
For this week's challenge, I've used some new papers given me to by the lovely Denise and used my neglected buttons and hemp cord. I paired it up with a sentiment from the Daddy's Heartbeat Digital Sentiment set from Whimsy Stamps. The glue was still wet when I took this picture (see the buttons?) - sorry about that!
Make sure you head over to the Sentimental Sundays blog to see all the wonderful creations that the DT have come up with!
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps Daddy's Heartbeat Sentiments; Paper: Wild Asparagus; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, buttons, hemp cord
Want to grab this freebie?
Head over to Sentimental Sundays to get the download link!
A special thank you to those who link back to the blog when using these sentiments!
This card is for a few of challenges:
- The Cuttlebug Spot - Dad and Grad
- Creative Craft - Ribbons and Bows - Hope the hemp cord counts!
- Tuesday Taggers - Touchy Feely Texture
- Delightful Sketches - Texture
- CAS-tastic - Focus on Sentiments - Of course I had to join this challenge :)
- Hand Full Of Stamps - Hats Off to You
- Stampin' B's Design Team - Masculine Card
- Stamp Something - Something Digi
- Frosted Designs - Buttons
- Etsy Inspired - Shop: Howbeadyful - I used this as my inspiration
- Card Patterns - Sketch 67