Friday, June 11, 2010

Prairie Fairy Friday: Glitz and Glitter

Welcome to another Prairie Fairy Friday!

My internet was down all last night so I'm writing this post from work (I know, bad bad). This will be a short post, for now, and I'll edit it more when I get home.

This week, the challenge at Prairie Fairy is Glitz and Glitter! Head over to the new Prairie Fairy Friday blog to join in on the challenge and be inspired by the design team!  For this card, I've used the Prairie Fairy Image Sending You Love 2.

Image: Prairie Fairy Sending You Love 2; Papers: BasicGrey; Medium: Copics; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, flowers from Wild Orchids, Stickles, lace

12 comments:

Kelly said...

Ann, your card is adorable, I love the lace and flower accents.

mudmaven said...

This is just so sweet! Love that lace - perfect on this card. ~chris

Anesha said...

Lovely card. Anesha

Cheryl said...

Awww, very sweet!

Suzi said...

Adorable card Ann, love the image and the DP is fab. Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Suzi x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Ann,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Roberta Laliberte said...

Glittalisious Ann!

xoxoxo

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card Ann.....love the DP, your lace and your colouring of that cute image!
xxx Margreet

Crystal said...

EEEKKK Ann he is CUTE!! I am lovin that dp and your added sparkle..how darling!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Oh how cute! I was at work tweaking mine too hehe. Love the colors and the bg paper with this!

CraftyC said...

So sweet. A lovely card Ann!
Clairex

Tanya said...

This is too cute! love the sparkle