Friday, June 4, 2010

Prairie Fairy Friday - Decorate A Bag!

It's time for another Prairie Fairy Friday Challenge!

This week we're asking you to decorate a bag. You don't have to make the bag yourself (like I have here using this 2-5-7-10 Bag tutorial from SCS); you can just decorate one lying around :)  It's good to recycle, anyway!  On this bag, I used cute little Lenny, the first Prairie Fairy image that I fell in love with.  There's just something about his cute little (well, big) nose that I can't resist!

Make sure you head over to the Prairie Fairy Challenge Blog to enter the challenge this week and see the always oh-so-amazing creations by the talented design team.  This creation is also for the My Time To Craft Challenge (Wild Thing) and Quixotic Challenges (Go Wild).

Image: Prairie Fairy Lenny; Medium: Distress Inks; Paper: DCWV


15 comments:

Cor* said...

Oh Ann this is fantastic. I am behind with my comments on the DT blog so here I am! Seeing it for the first time! It is so great. those colors with Lenny (I love Lenny too). GREAT BAG!!!!!

Anesha said...

Adorable image and beautifully coloured. Anesha

Suzi said...

How adorable is Lenny, love how you've coloured him Ann. Adorable colour combo too. Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Suzi x

Lori said...

The paper is so perfect for this image. And you made him look just perfectly handsome. I love the matching lion tag thingy!

Cheryl said...

He is adorable! I love how the paper coordinates with the image so well. Cute!

Sally Cicada's Designs said...

Soooo adorable!! Such a sweet project--love the image and you've coloured this little guy beautifully!!
Hugs,
Sarah :)

Roberta Laliberte said...

Just gorgeous Ann!

Love this wild bag! HAHA!

Riet said...

So beautiful Ann,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Carla aka scrappypug said...

How cute! Love the cheery colors and the lion is one my faves!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Super color combo and match up with the bag colors and the image colors. He is totally adorable. What a perfect gift bag for a little boy! I think you did a super job on this challenge!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Ann,

Oeh, this is fun! What a lovely bag you made here! Love the bright colors!! You know, our country is totally into the lion at the moment, for the world soccer tournament! You know, the national symbol for our country is the orange lion! So, this one is really suitable for that, ha ha!! I love it! The lion is colored very nice!!
Hope you're enjoying the weekend!
Love, Wendy

Daniele said...

just loving this bag the lion is soooo wild but also soooo cute thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs

Cole said...

Hi Ann! Really loved your bag! Your coloring is perfect and the paper is really great too!

Viv said...

I love Lenny, and I love your delightful bag Ann. Hugs Viv xx

Tanya said...

Oh he is adorable! Super cute project.