Monday, May 17, 2010

Whimsy Stamps Release Party!

Please scroll down for the Artful Inkables blog hop post

A Whimsy Stamps rubber release!

Welcome to the Whimsy Stamps Release Party!  If you've come here from Lisa's Blog, then you're on the right track.  If not, please start at Crissy's blog to make sure you haven't missed anyone.

Today Whimsy Stamps is releasing three new rubber stamps: two carousel horses (Party Pony and Proud To Be) from the Crissy Armstrong Collection and Ticket Sentiments stamp from the Sentiments Collection.  I just can't get enough of these horses! They are adorable and these two new releases are no exception.  The Party Pony can be used for so many different occasions and I just love the elegance of Proud To Be.  These two horses are also accompanied by some sentiments that I'm sure you'll find other uses for.

Also, we've had the idea of doing some ticket sentiments for a while and we finally have them ready for you!  I'm very excited about this sentiments set because it was a ton of fun creating them.  There are a total of 6 ticket sentiments, three extra stand-alone sentiments.  It includes a blank ticket stamp, which you can stamp your own sentiment into - it's a very versatile stamp!  Most of the sentiments from the Oval Snippets, Snippets Set 1, and Snippets Set 2 fit into this blank ticket so why not get the whole bundle?!

As always, there's some great prizes that can be won!  Two random winners (one from Rowena's blog and the other from Stacey's blog) will be drawn to win both the new carousel horses.  Two other winners (one from Bev's blog and the other from my blog) will be drawn to win the Ticket Sentiments (see below).  To make it easy to win my candy, you can simply enter your name into the InLinkz tool below.  You have until Friday, May 21st at Noon EST to comment on ALL blog hop posts to be in the running to win these wonderful stamps!

For the hop, I've created a card using the Party Pony stamp and one of the Ticket Sentiments.  See, what'd I tell you? Isn't he adorable?

Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Party Pony and Ticket Sentiments; Medium: Ranger Distress Inks, Memento, Versafine; Paper: BasicGrey Capella; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, pearls


Thanks for stopping by! Please head to Maddy's blog to see her always-so-beautiful creations!

Oh, and yesterday three new sentiment sets were uploaded to the Whimsy Stamps Raindrop Eco Designs Digital Sentiments Collection.  They all have a "new beginnings" theme: Bundle of Joy Sentiments, Graduation Sentiments, and Retirement Sentiments.  After the hop, head over to the store to check them out!

This card is for a few challenges:
  1. Sketch and Stash - Sketch - I used my new stamps and BasicGrey paper
  2. ABC Challenge - Unused Stash - I used my new, unused stamps and BasicGrey paper
  3. My Time To Craft - Too Cute
  4. Papertake Weekly - Shiny, Sparkly, Special - Are the pearls shiny enough?
  5. Quixotic Challenge - Let Your Garden Grow (DIY flowers)
  6. Stamp Something - Celebrate Something
  7. AllSorts - Birthday
  8. Crafty Catz - Petals and Pearls
  9. KLSNS Challenge - Show Animals Some Love
  10. Creative Inspirations - Punches or Die Cuts
  11. Pile It On - Photo Inspiration
  12. Stamp with Fun - Stripes
  13. Pollycraft - Summer Blooms
  14. Incy Wincy Designs - Blast from the Past - I used a "vintage" feel of this card which makes me think of older days and it's a blast from the past for me because of the carousel rides as a kid :)




84 comments:

Bonibleaux Designs said...

oooh love those colors and your MAD/FAB coloring skills! GORGEOUS!

Anesha said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours. Anesha

Jen said...

Absolutely stunning work Ann, beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Jen x

Deb said...

this is so gorgeous Ann, so love the pretty colours and those fabulous papers! Your ticket stamps are amazing, love them! hug Debx

mudmaven said...

Totally gorgeous Ann! I love those ticket sentiments (picked them up along with all the others you recommended too). Thanks! ~chris

heidy said...

Oh Wow An,this is so beautiful.
Heidy

maddy hill said...

Ann your sentiments are fantasstic !

your card is Stunning ! love the colours and all the gorgeous inked edges , and what a beautiful delicate bloom !
hugs
maddy x

Lilacanglia said...

oh my what wonderful colours you have chose, this is stunningly beautiful,
love your tickets,
Hugs
Angie

Patti J said...

lol...would love to win your CARD!!! This is beautiful! I love the touch of distress, the colors, and girl, that flower is the greatest ever!

Carol said...

Awww Ann, your card is absolutely STUNNING!! Luv the ticket sentiments too. Thanks for the blog hop and the chance to win these fabby stamps. Hope Mr Linky added me as there seemed to be a problem?? Lotsa luv xxxx

Jackie said...

gorgeous.. love it.. x

Debs M x said...

i love the vintage colours of this, it's beautiful! x

kimmie_35 said...

This is gorgeous! It's very rich in colour!
Hugs
Kim
x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Ann,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shazza said...

stunning card
x

Bobbi said...

I love the antique feel of your card. Very pretty.

Kleine85 said...

This si really great. Thank you for having the chance.

Hugs

Tanja

hellerlittle said...

oh yes... I´ll make a wish !!!!

I hope to win one of the "Horse-Prize" cause i felt in love with them .....

The senitments are so great... maybe i would also like to win...

Fingercrossed hellerlittle

Cheryl said...

Ann, This card is so gorgeous! The papers and your coloring are perfect.

I love the new ticket stamps. I have added this to my "wish list" for my birthday. :)

Lillian Child said...

Your coloring and shading are just stunning!

Jenny V. said...

Lovely card Ann and you did a beautiful job coloured

Lorraine said...

this is absolutely stunning i love it xx

Erin... said...

absolutely amazing Ann!!!!! wonderful colors and beatiful papers! what a stunner!

Tami said...

Very pretty love the sentiments

Lucy Newton said...

What a beautiful card, loove the tickets stamps soo nice!!!

Nana said...

Gorgeous card, and love the ticket collection! Must have! :)

fi's cards and crafts said...

stunning card and great stamps

Fi

Mags said...

Gorgeous card! The carousel stamps are lovely.

Kim Yu said...

Totally awesome card, Ann! Great new sentiment set! Love it!

Crystal said...

Ann WOW WOW I LOVE the vintage feel of your creation, AWESOME colors and BEAUTIFUL work sweetie!!!! I LOVE your ticket sentiments they ROCK sweetie!!! Hugs!

Pat said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used, so different.

Pat P xx

Lorraine said...

Your card is absolutely stunning.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Just lovely Ann! The distressed inks really help to create a perfect vintage feel. And those papers are perfect too! Love the flower accent and the ticket of course! Beautiful work! :)

Karen said...

I love the vintage look! must try out the colours x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Ann

gorgeous card, love the distressing.

Hugs Ali x

CosieHosie said...

Beautiful card! And these new stamps are fabulous! xxx

Tracey said...

Your card is just gorgeous Ann and I am loving the ticket sentiments!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Ann,

Very nice! It has this beautiful old feel about it, makes you feel like you're on an old carrousel! In the Netherlands we have this amusement park called 'de Efteling', where they still have a big carrousel, very beautiful and this just sends you back there!

Love,
Wendy

kaos said...

I love the nostalgic look of your card - fits so well with the caroussel horses!

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous colours you've used, quite vintage and I love them.
Your little ticket sentiments are cute.
Alice

Sarah A said...

Love the colours and layout on your card. Has a gorgeous oldie worldy feel to it, reminds me of the fair ground as a chils!

Thanks for the chance of winning!

Sarah x

Vee said...

Gorgeous Party Pony image and beautiful colours. A beautiful card
xx Vee

Andrea M said...

Hi Ann! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous card! LOve the carousel horse. Thanks so much for piling it on with us - we appreciate your support! Hope to see you back next week :)

Kim said...

WOW this is absolutely AMAZING! What a GREAT piece of art! Lovely work!!
Hugs~ Kim

Crissy Armstrong said...

Oh Ann, this is just stunning! It practically glows! Beautiful work hun! xo

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Well girl...I thought i left a comment on this gorgeous card already, but I don't see it now so I have to give it a go again. Your card is stunning, I love the colors, and coloring paired with the design, the distressing, and the dp you used!! Stunning work yet again my friend!! Those ticket sentiments rock!!
hugs,
Chris

Kristie said...

Oh wow!! Your card is gorgeous! I really love how you colored the horse! The ticket stamps are very cool!

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Beautiful card! I love the yellows!

Pam said...

Love the colours...great card!!!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card, love the colors you used.

Kimberly S said...

Such a cute pony and sentiment set. Love your coloring Ann, just fabulous! :)

Jules said...

Gorgeous card I love the vintage feel and those stamps are amazing Love them.Thanks for the chance to win these little beauties.

Debbie said...

This is just stunning Ann,Love the vintage feel to it,Thanks again for another wonderful sentiment set,Your Amazing,Hugs Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann
love your card, and thank you for giving me the chance to win this fantastic blog candy.

hugs
Sandra (craftynan)

Alice said...

adorable card! thanks for a chance to win this fantastic candy!
Alice

Simi said...

Hello and thanks for the chance to win this great candy.

I post your Candy at my blog:
http://simis-bastelecke.blogspot.com

Have a nice day.

Teela said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the RICHness of it! I'm a follower!
http://coffee24tea.blogspot.com/

Nicole Brenna said...

I love the ticket stamps. If I dont win them I am totally going to have to buy them. Beautiful card

denise said...

The vintage feel is awesome and those ticket stamps are really great...
Denise Trottier

Jan M said...

WOW WOW this card is just gorgeous, I LOVE the vintage/antique feel to this and will have to giv eit a go. Jan xx

Judy said...

The colors you used are great together. Beautiful card! Thanks for a chance to win some candy.

Annelies said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours and the whole retro feeling of your card!

jackielwatson said...

You have a beautiful card and I am love these horses. Thanks for sharing.

Christine said...

Wow Ann awesome creation stunning colour combo gorgeous image & colouring love it.

Hugs Christine xx

KarenB said...

STUNNING doesn't begin to describe it - I love the vintage feel to your card, and I love everything about it.

Rosie said...

A stunning card, and such great colours. Rosie x

Margreet said...

Wow Ann......such a gorgeous card with that beautiful new horse.......your colouring and choice of DP is so great!.....love your sentiments too!
xxx Margreet

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Ann, I LOVE the coloring on your horse! Beautiful card and I love the ticket sentiments...I'll be getting them soon!

Janna :)

Illy said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love it!

Zetti said...

Your card is so beautiful!
Zetti :-)

ribenaruby said...

Adorable, thankyou for the eye candy! These ticket sentiments are lovley and have seen these alot on creations!

JACKIE said...

another unique take on the fab stamps...OH I soooo want those tickets.lol...hugs Jackie xx

Josephine said...

This is such a great card with the poney. I love it. Josie

Becky said...

How stunning Ann, absolutely gorgeous card!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Dot said...

What a gorgeous card, love the colouring and the sweet image.

Lisa said...

wow Ann wonderful job!!

Tracey said...

Stunning card Ann & I adore your new ticket stamps :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Tanya said...

Just gorgeous! Love your colors, so vintage, beautiful

Sheng said...

FAB card!! I love love how you colored the horse and chose the colors. It's so so WOW.

Cammy said...

I'm not usually a vintage fan, but this is just gorgeous! I love your tissue paper flower and the "out of the box" use with the Nesties. Gorgeous!

Aussie Loz said...

Vintage!!! Love it! ♥

Dalis said...

hi ann!
Congratulations you were pick TOP 3 Scoops at Pile It On! Challenge!

-- dalis
PIO Owner

Cheryl said...

Ann, I just saw you were a top 3 pick at PIL. Congrats! I love this card.

amina malik said...

beautiful card with aw sum colors