Welcome to the Whimsy Stamps Release Party! If you've come here from Lisa's Blog, then you're on the right track. If not, please start at Crissy's blog to make sure you haven't missed anyone.
Today Whimsy Stamps is releasing three new rubber stamps: two carousel horses (Party Pony and Proud To Be) from the Crissy Armstrong Collection and Ticket Sentiments stamp from the Sentiments Collection. I just can't get enough of these horses! They are adorable and these two new releases are no exception. The Party Pony can be used for so many different occasions and I just love the elegance of Proud To Be. These two horses are also accompanied by some sentiments that I'm sure you'll find other uses for.
Also, we've had the idea of doing some ticket sentiments for a while and we finally have them ready for you! I'm very excited about this sentiments set because it was a ton of fun creating them. There are a total of 6 ticket sentiments, three extra stand-alone sentiments. It includes a blank ticket stamp, which you can stamp your own sentiment into - it's a very versatile stamp! Most of the sentiments from the Oval Snippets, Snippets Set 1, and Snippets Set 2 fit into this blank ticket so why not get the whole bundle?!
As always, there's some great prizes that can be won! Two random winners (one from Rowena's blog and the other from Stacey's blog) will be drawn to win both the new carousel horses. Two other winners (one from Bev's blog and the other from my blog) will be drawn to win the Ticket Sentiments (see below). To make it easy to win my candy, you can simply enter your name into the InLinkz tool below. You have until Friday, May 21st at Noon EST to comment on ALL blog hop posts to be in the running to win these wonderful stamps!
For the hop, I've created a card using the Party Pony stamp and one of the Ticket Sentiments. See, what'd I tell you? Isn't he adorable?
Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Party Pony and Ticket Sentiments; Medium: Ranger Distress Inks, Memento, Versafine; Paper: BasicGrey Capella; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, pearls
Thanks for stopping by! Please head to Maddy's blog to see her always-so-beautiful creations!
Oh, and yesterday three new sentiment sets were uploaded to the Whimsy Stamps Raindrop Eco Designs Digital Sentiments Collection. They all have a "new beginnings" theme: Bundle of Joy Sentiments, Graduation Sentiments, and Retirement Sentiments. After the hop, head over to the store to check them out!
This card is for a few challenges:
- Sketch and Stash - Sketch - I used my new stamps and BasicGrey paper
- ABC Challenge - Unused Stash - I used my new, unused stamps and BasicGrey paper
- My Time To Craft - Too Cute
- Papertake Weekly - Shiny, Sparkly, Special - Are the pearls shiny enough?
- Quixotic Challenge - Let Your Garden Grow (DIY flowers)
- Stamp Something - Celebrate Something
- AllSorts - Birthday
- Crafty Catz - Petals and Pearls
- KLSNS Challenge - Show Animals Some Love
- Creative Inspirations - Punches or Die Cuts
- Pile It On - Photo Inspiration
- Stamp with Fun - Stripes
- Pollycraft - Summer Blooms
- Incy Wincy Designs - Blast from the Past - I used a "vintage" feel of this card which makes me think of older days and it's a blast from the past for me because of the carousel rides as a kid :)