Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Whiff of Freshness

Katharina has another guest designer call for Whiff of Joy and I thought I would give it a go.  I absolutely love the newest collection that came out!  I'm still waiting for my stamps to come in which I ordered during Mother's Day after I saw the discount code on Rach's blog.

Anywho, for this GD call, Katharina is asking us to use red, orange, and one other color.  My other color is gray and I thought the papers from BasicGrey Ambrosia were perfect for this color combo.  On this card I've used Charlotte with Large Letter, which remains to be one of my favorite images from Whiff of Joy.  You can use it for so many things!

This card is also for the Whiff of Joy Monday Challenge (A Sketch) and Simple Doodles (You're on my mind).

Stamp: Whiff of Joy Charlotte with Large Letter; Medium: Distress Inks; Paper: BasicGrey Ambrosia; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Shapeabilities, ribbon, pearls, embossing folder

14 comments:

Marjon said...

Very pretty,love the papers you used.
nice layout and embellies.

Grtzz Marjon

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh wow! now that's a winner for sure! gorgeous!

Anesha said...

Your colouring of the image is fantastic, wonderful card. Anesha

Kim Yu said...

Simply gorgeous, Ann! Good luck!

Renkata said...

Ann, such a beautiful card. Great colours combo.

Rach said...

wow Ann this is fabulous, great colours.. love the embossing detail that you have added behind your image and the large ribbon bow... this is one of my fav stamps too.... good luck in the gdt call.xx

eyecandycrafts said...

Wow, great choice of the third colour! Love it with that grey! Very pretty card with great details! Wish you good luck for the GDT call...
Hugs, Angie Baechi

Bonibleaux Designs said...

I love how you brought out all the brightness in these papers!! Really cool looking!

Cheryl said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love these papers and that wonderful bow.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Ann,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nana said...

Spot on colour combo, Ann! Love it! Best of luck with the GD spot, hope she picks you! :)

Elisa said...

Beautiful card,the gray is beautiful with the red and orange.Good Luck with the DT.Elisa,x

Rose said...

WOW!! love the paper,ribbon, and the coloring on this cute digi :) you rock girl!!! thanks for playing on SD

Katharina Frei said...

A fantastic card - super layout and stunning colouration!
Thanks for joining in :)
Katharina x