Thursday, May 6, 2010

Some Odd Girl's Challenge #4 - The 80's!

We have a new challenge for you at the Some Odd Girl blog!

This time around, the ODDgirls are asking you to create something with an 80's feel.  Hm, I tried the best I could, but I really don't remember much of the 80's, lol.  I think the zebra print and multi-colored hair were  big hits, though :)  For my card, I've used the SOG image Mae as Alice Pose.  This card fits the challenge at Incy Wincy Designs (Anything Goes) and Crazy 4 Challenges (Sketch).

Make sure to head over to the blog to play along in the challenge and to see all the wonderful creations by the rest of the talented design team!

Image: Some Odd Girl Mae as Alice Pose; Ink: Copics; Paper: DCWV Latte Stack; Accessories/tools : Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, ribbon

4 comments:

Crystal said...

SOOO fun and fabulous.....LOVE that BOW.AWESOME colors GF!!!!!

Justine said...

This is so cool Ann. Great job, love the fun coloring

Lori said...

Oh Ann, I just love this, her hair and outfit are fabulous! Plus I loved the 80s! Great job!!!!

Kristy said...

Love it! Fabby coloring job!