Friday, May 21, 2010

Prairie Fairy Fridays: Week #20 Tent Card

Happy Friday everyone! Whew, I finally have time (after a busy day) to update this post with some more info.

We have a new challenge for you today at Prairie Fairy Fridays: make a tent card.  This is my first tent card, but I must admit, I really enjoyed making it!  It's so easy to do and it gives the card a little extra something different.  Someone asked me where you write the message and one of my PF DT members decorated the back of the tent card so that she can write her message there - how clever!

Make sure you visit the Prairie Fairy Fridays blog to see some awesome creations and to enter the challenge this week!

This card is also for the Digital Tuesday Challenge (Vellum), Little Red Wagon (Put a Window In It) and C.R.A.F.T Challenge (Birthday/Celebration).

Image: Prairie Fairy Birthday Party; Paper: BasicGrey Max and Whiskers; Ink: Copics, BIC; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Shapeabilities, paper piercer, Stickles, Prima flowers, vellum


18 comments:

Sylvia said...

beautiful card, Ann! Love how you colored the birthday cake in blue and orange and added a little bit of glitter :)
but I have one little (stupid?) question: where do you have the message on a tent card? when I get it right you cannot open the card? *hmm* .. think I have to go, try it myself and figure it out *lol*
{hugs} Sylvia

Patti said...

Totally awesome card! Love all the bright colors!

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card Ann! I love the colours!

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Fab Birthday card!! Great colours/papers/flower details together!!

Wish you a happy weekend! Take care, fairy princess! Hugs, Hege

Teela said...

what a fun looking cake!

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

cute image, great colors and love the piercing on the top and bottom of the die cut. TFS!

Renkata said...

Hi Ann, wow I love this card.
Great happy colours.

Margreet said...

Hi Ann....you made a beautiful tent card.....your colouring and DP is fab!
Enjoy your weekend!
xxx Fairy princess Margreet

BonnieRose said...

beautiful, I just bought that max and whispers basic grey paper today! Love it... love your card.. adorable!

Crystal said...

I totally have to remember this color combo it looks AWESOME!!!! WOW sweetie LOVE THIS!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Ann,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kimberly S said...

A fabulous card Ann, and the colors are a great combination! These Tent Cards are so cute, I may have to give in and try it some time. :)

Cheryl said...

Great card Ann! I need to try one of these. I love your sparkley cake and color combo.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

That cake is just so cute in those colors! Your tent card came out great! Love the flourishes along the side!

Viv said...

I can't believe you never made one before Ann! This is gorgeous and that cake looks good enough to eat, it so beautifully coloured. The DP is scrummy and the scrolls too.
Love it. Viv xxx

Suzi said...

Gorgeous card Viv, love the DP and the layout. So........ Vibrant.
Hugs Suzi x

Suzi said...

Sorry Ann hun. I was looking at Viv name above me. xx

Carla aka scrappypug said...

beautiful....love the papers and the flowers... just gorgeous