Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Whimsy Stamps Sneak Peak: Love Sentiments

Whimsy Stamps Digital Collection sneak peak: Love Sentiments

Today I'm sharing with you another sneak peak from the Whimsy Stamps Digital Collection!  This is one sentiment that will be included in the Whimsy Stamps Love Sentiments set.  This digital collection will launch on April 12 with a Whimsy Stamps blog hop.

I've been wanting to use these lace ribbons for a while now and I've finally been able to!  I don't know what it is, maybe it's because I feel like it's so simple and sometimes that's hard for me to do, but I really like how this card turned out.  It actually looks much better in person because you can see all the layers of the nested circles.  Anywho, I hope you like it, too!

Image: Whimsy Stamps Digital Love Sentiments Set (available at the Whimsy Stamps Store on April 12); Ink: Copics; Paper: Memory Box; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Stickles, lace ribbon

This card is for a few challenges:
  1. Stamp Something - Pink Somethings
  2. S2G Challenges - Have fun and Anything Goes
  3. Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge - Use what you bought - I bought these lace ribbons a while back and now I've finally used them! Yay!
  4. Little Paper Shop - Challenge #62 Sketch
  5. Annabelle Stamps - Challenge #18 Sketch

17 comments:

Crystal said...

SOOOOOO beautiful!!!!! This is wonderful!

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

very pretty! love the lace trims. TFS!

Alex said...

GORGEOUS Ann, I love the vintage feel this has, that lace is beautiful!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Juls said...

beautiful sentiment! and I love the card, especially the lace detail! hugs Juls

Bev said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details x

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Very pretty, and gorgeous papers! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge :)
Andrea

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card Ann!

Hugs,
Lisa

Gina said...

The lace is just gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us this week at S2G!

Judy Applegarth said...

Such a cute card, love the lace. Thanks for joing us at S2G!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Ann!

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love the lace.

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Gorgeous card, Ann! And you did a FABULOUS job with the sentiments! I'm so happy to use them! I'll have one on my Stamp Something post tomorrow :) Thanks for joining in this week!

Janna :)

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awww...I LOVE this! how SWEET!!!

Deanne Burton said...

Beautiful card!


Thanks for joining us at Shirley's 2 Girls this week!

Deanne Burton said...

...and...

Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog! :O)

Debbie said...

Congratulations! Your card was selected over at shirleys2girls Twisted Thursday Challenge as a winner! Email at daniels.deb@gmail.com. You've won your choice of 2 free digis from the shirleys2girls website! Congratulations!

Ann English said...

Love this card-congratulations!