Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pile It On Sunday and another sneak peek

I'm so excited about the new Whimsy Stamps digital line release on Monday! I thought I had all my sneak peeks already created, but it turns out that the Pile It On Challenge for this week was the perfect chance to show off another peek at what's included in the Love Sentiments set.  The Pile it On Challenge for this week is: no images allowed, use sentiments or embellishments as the focal point of your creation.

I guess now would also be a good time to introduce you to the upcoming opening of my new challenge blog: Sentimental SundaysThe first challenge will be on April 18th (mark your calendars) and challenges will be held every other Sunday along with a freebie digital sentiment.  The goal of this challenge blog will be to ask you to use sentiments to enhance your cards.  You can read more about it at the blog here.

Alrightey, on to my card this week!  I've used a sentiment from the Whimsy Stamps Love Sentiments digital set (releasing Monday, April 12).  I love the new papers from Memory Box and I just thought that it was the perfect DP to pair up with the sentiment and lace.  Make sure to head over to the Pile It On blog to enter our challenge this week! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Image: Whimsy Stamps Love Sentiments digital set; Paper: Memory Box; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, lace, ribbons, cotton cord

Challenges for this card:
  1. Pile It On - No images allowed
  2. Etsy Inspired Challenge - The Mouse Market - I was inspired by the colors and the hearts on these cupcake earrings
  3. C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Buttons
  4. The Diedrich Dare - Pink and Brown
  5. Little Red Wagon - Sketch

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Ann this is fabulous, BEAUTIFUL creation sweetie!!!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Ann!

Deb said...

wow, such a beautiful card, your fabulous sentiment really stands out, can't wait for your new challenge too! hugs Debx

Kim Yu said...

This is beautiful!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Ann!! Just love your lace and the dp with the sentiment!! Your challenge sounds like fun!! Can't wait!! Great job on the digi and the challenges.
hugs,
Chris

Dalis said...

oh wow Ann, how did I miss this one... I just love it!

dang girl... I am going to miss your PIO samples!

-- dalis