Thursday, April 15, 2010

New "Crafting Sentiments" set at Whimsy!

Another quick post :)

Just wanted to share with you a new "Crafting Sentiments" set that has now been added to the Whimsy Stamps Digital Collection.  Thank you all so much for the support that you've given me about my sentiments.  I try as much as I can to come up things that you would like :)

Don't forget, the new challenge blog Sentimental Sundays will start on this Sunday, April 18th! Challenges will be posted bi-weekly along with a FREE sentiments set.  You don't have to use the sentiments in the challenges; they're yours to just have fun with :)


5 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Wow Ann, another fabulous set! (totally fun too!) :)

Rhonda Miller said...

These look like fun.

Deb said...

I love them! I just used 2 of them on my card! have a great weekend, hugs debx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I just love the new sentiments!! I will have to make a few cards with these! Awesome job Ann!!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

I just love these...heheehe