Friday, April 2, 2010

FREEBIE Sympathy and Friendship Sentiments

See, what'd I tell you? I told you I would forget to post up some freebies!  I'm posting up some more sentiments sets that used to be sold at Paper Maniac and I'm posting two this time to make up for not posting anything for such a long time.

If you like these freebies, make sure to check out the Whimsy Stamps Digital Stamps line when it opens! Our grand opening will be April 12 so stay tuned! We will have some wonderful images from Katie Sowa (our Whimsy Animals Collection artist), Crissy Armstrong (you all know her already) and sentiments from me (I think you know me, lol). 

Have a wonderful weekend!

Friendship Sentiments Set - Download Link


Sympathy Sentiments Set - Download Link


14 comments:

Annmaree said...

Those are great, thanks a bunch!

smswoope said...

Ann, thanks so much for the free sentiments. I love sentiments about as much as I do digis. These are fantastic.

Scrappymax said...

What fabulous Sentiments Ann, thank you so much for sharing.
Max x

Lilacanglia said...

Thank You very much Ann,
Hope your well
Hugs
Angie

Linda said...

Thank you for these very lovely sentiments.

Kimberly S said...

How wownderful! Congrats Ann, and thanks so much for the sentiments share! :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Apr. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

Sammi said...

did I mention how clever you are!! LOVE these.. TFS :)
xxx

Esme said...

These are lovely sentiments Ann, the sympathy ones especially.

Esme xx

Cheryl said...

Wow - Thank you

Roxx said...

Thanks for sharing your sentiments

Sara I. said...

Thank you so very much!!! These are gorgeous!

Gente de Massinha said...

Lovely! Will use it in a thaumatrope:) thank you very much

Jodie from Oz said...

Ann, Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful sentiments. hugs Jodie from Oz :) xx