Saturday, April 17, 2010

Artful Saturdays - A note of thanks

Happy Saturday to everyone!  I hope you're all having a great weekend so far.  Nothing much happening here for me this weekend, but it's a good, relaxing day :)

This Tuesday on April 20th, the Artful INKables design team will have a wonderful blog hop for you to showcase some wonderful creations so make sure to tune in for that. Today I'm sharing a card using the Artful INKables set Post A Note.  This set is just so versatile and it will work with ANY type of card.  I never see enough mailbox images and I think this is just so beautifully drawn.  I've used the Challenge #30 Sketch at Truly Scrumptious for this card, but I've turned it around 180 degrees :)

Stamp: Artful INKables Post A Note; Ink: Copics; Paper: BasicGrey; Accessories: ribbon

Thanks for dropping by today and make sure to come back tomorrow to see my card for the first Sentimental Sundays challenge!


8 comments:

Tanya said...

Love the card Ann! The colors are bright and cheery :)

Joy said...

gorgeous colors!

Patti said...

So pretty! Love your ribbon treatment!

Kim said...

This is so colorful and pretty, beautiful papers too!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Ann! I love it!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

WOW! this is really pretty as well! I love how you make the DP come together. Very nice!

Mina said...

stunning card Ann, beautiful papers and I love the ribbon...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx

Sammi said...

This is gorgeous Ann!!
xxx