Saturday, March 13, 2010

Whimsy Stamps Sneak Peak AND Blog Candy!

Are you looking for a Whimsy Stamps sneak peak and some blog candy? If so, you're in the right place!  Whimsy Stamps will be hosting another blog hop tomorrow March 14th at noon EST, with some new release stamps by Crissy Armstrong: Proud Momma, Spring Stepping, and Wings of Hope.

Some of the DT are doing some sneak peeks and I've used Proud Momma in my "sneak peek" even though it's not really a sneak because it's the whole card, lol.  Just to clarify, this is NOT the blog hop post. That post and project is coming tomorrow :)

Would you like a chance to win this new Proud Momma stamp set??

Of course you would, it's beautiful!  To enter, just leave a comment on this post and if you like, spread the word about the upcoming blog hop.  You have until 10am EST tomorrow to enter.  You can  grab the Whimsy Stamps button on the right sidebar to spread the word about the hop :)


Stamp: Whimsy Stamps Proud Momma (image and sentiment) - will be available March 14; Ink: BIC, Copics; Paper: Cosmo Cricket; Accessories/tools: Fiskars corner punch, ribbons, pearl, rhinestones

This card is for a few challenges:
  1. Truly Scrumptious - Sketch
  2. Delightful Sketches - Kids Theme - new baby
  3. Paper Cutz - Anything Goes
  4. The Treehouse - CAS
  5. Cute Card Thursday - Celebrations - new baby
  6. Creative Card Crew - Celebration - new baby

25 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Ann! Love the bold colors and the pretty edge details. Great ribbon accents too, you always have the prettiest ribbons! :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colors.

Marley said...

Wow I really love your card! Great bright colours and the sentiment is great!! Love how you punched the corners.. thanks for the chance to win this beautifull stamp!! xx Marley

Julye said...

Beautiful card and beautiful stamp image too what an unusual mum card this would make. Thanks for the chance to win Julye

paola said...

Beautiful card with such rich colors
smiles
Paola

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Beautiful card and great image!

Craftypagan said...

Beautiful card Ann! This new stamp set is so sweet! Love those ribbons you've used:)

Paula said...

Thanks for chance of winning one - this is a real beauty - thanks for all you do. Paula
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

jan farnworth said...

love it very pretty.

Queen La Rubba ~ Rachael Doxsee said...

Your card is gorgeous! I am lov'n the colors you used. It is so great to see a carousel with a carousel foal next to it!! I hav ethe first one and I am so excited to see the others! I am post'n the announcement regarding the hop!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Queen La Rubba ~ Rachael Doxsee said...

Your card is gorgeous! I am lov'n the colors you used. It is so great to see a carousel with a carousel foal next to it!! I hav ethe first one and I am so excited to see the others! I am post'n the announcement regarding the hop!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Queen La Rubba ~ Rachael Doxsee said...

Your card is gorgeous! I am lov'n the colors you used. It is so great to see a carousel with a carousel foal next to it!! I hav ethe first one and I am so excited to see the others! I am post'n the announcement regarding the hop!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Mina said...

wow I love this amazing image, the foal is so cute...beautiful card...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx
p.s. thank you for the chance to win too

beadz said...

Your card turned out gorgeous! I would love a chance to win this stamp set! I'll look forward to seeing the new release!
hugs,
Gini

Crafting Andy said...

Great card. How cute are these images. Hope I can make the blog hop and see them all look stunning.
Hugz Andrea.xx

craftykitten said...

Gorgeous image and beautiful card. Looking forward to the hop tomorrow.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Tanya said...

Your card is so pretty! love that image, and the colors you chose. The red popping everywhere is gorgeous.

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful card - the image is just gorgeous and you have coloured it beautifully.
It would make a wonderful mothers day card
Lisa ;)

Cindy said...

Very nice card, Ann! Glad to see you at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!

Helen Dooley said...

truely a beautiful card. TFD at PCC this week.

The Paper Princess said...

I would love a chance to win this stamp set! I'm so glad I dropped by when I did! I am going to go spread the news on my sidebar at Create With Joy right now!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

P.S. It will be listed in my Calendar of Events! :-)

Patti said...

OMGosh this is gorgeous! Love the image.... off to check it out!

Craftyanny said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges with such a cute card
Anne x

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, so love the sweet image, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs debx

Wendy said...

Adorable card!! Thanks for playing along at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!!