Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Whiff of Joy - Charlotte with Large Letter

Just a quick card to share! I love love love this image from Whiff of Joy!

I recently ordered some stamps from the Happy Mail collection and I've just been dying to use them.  I got a good deal on them too!  Well, at least I think it's a good deal.  Stamp and Create currently has this collection on sale for 20% off, free shipping over $55!  Oh, and let me tell you about this store! Can we say, fantastic service and great prices?? Lacey, the owner, sent my stamps off in the mail super quickly and I even got some extra charms because one of the Kraftin' Kimmie stamps was delayed in shipping.  And no I'm not on the design team, and no I'm not just promoting, lol.  I will seriously be back at that store soon!

I'm entering this card into the Whiff of Joy Challenge #68 A Sketch.  Thanks for visiting today!

Stamp: Whiff of Joy Charlotte with Large Letter; Ink: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black; Paper: DCWV The Green Stack; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Prima flowers, MS border punch

4 comments:

Crystal said...

AWW this is precious!!! LOVE this image and these colros sweetie!!!

Andrea said...

hoi,
what a pretty card, really strong colors, love it
hugs andrea

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

just a "quick" post for your "quick" card! it's fabulous!

Robin McK said...

This is soooooo cute!!!