Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New-to-me Free Digi site!

Hi everyone! Some of you may already know about her site, but I just wanted to mention quickly the wonderful new blog that I recently came across:

She has free digi stamps and they're all adorable!! I haven't used one yet, but I just had to mention the site. I can't believe I didn't found her earlier.  I've added her to my "Freebie Links" page.  Leave her some love on her blog if you have some time.  Afterall, she takes the time to create such wonderful freebies to give out!

And speaking of freebies, the Meljen's Designs PCP Group has reached 200 members!! That means Mel will be giving out another freebie, which will be out either tonight or tomorrow.  Visit us for some fun and inspiration.

Hope you're having a good middle-of-the-week so far :)


3 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks so much Ann, her images are adorable and who doesn't love free!

Patti said...

Thanks Ann... on my way to check her out! Have a great evening!

Ellie said...

Thanks so much for sharing, Ann. The images are adorable.