Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm an INKgirl!

I'm an INKgirl!


I found out this weekend that I made it onto the Artful INKables Design Team!  I was chosen along with 8 other lovely ladies (check them out here).  Wow, I can't believe how fortunate I've been this last month to meet some wonderful new designers and friends and become part of these amazing teams.  For that, I'm really grateful! It's been a good few weeks and it's only going to get better!

I hope you're having a fantastic day!  You deserve it :)


8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats, you're going to be very busy creating.

craftykitten said...

Very well done. I look forward to seeing your AI creations.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

Congrats Ann! Those are really cute stamps, I can't wait to see your creations.

Andrea said...

congratsulations ann,
hugs andrea

Crystal said...

Ann what FANTASTIC news girl!!!! WOOHOOO I was doing the happy dance for you when I saw your name posted....Wish I could stay on that team a little longer to work with you some more!!!! :) Enjoy you will have a blast!!!!

Sammi said...

yayayay!! So thrilled to be on the team with you Ann!! :D
Sammi
xxx

Joy said...

congrats, so excited to work with you!

Sherry Campbell said...

Congratulations on making the AI DT. You will love it! :)