Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Come join me at the Meljen's Designs PCP Group!



Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that Meljen's Designs now has a Paper Craft Planet Group! You can check out the PCP group by clicking on the graphic above.  I'll be around there today so if you want to chit-chat, feel free to come join the fun :)  Oh yeah, and for every 100 followers at the PCP group, we will be giving away a freebie!

Also, if you were wondering why I have so many posts about Meljen's Designs, I'm going to be Melissa's DT Coordinator!  All my buddies and readers out there, I would love to get a chance to work with you (if I don't already) so please apply for the DT Call.  You can see all the details on the DT blog post here.


2 comments:

Alex said...

Congrats Ann, that is fabulous news!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Martha said...

woohooo awesome, congrats!