Monday, March 22, 2010

Artful INKables New Release Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Artful INKables blog hop! We are celebrating the March release at Artful INKables with 4 wonderful sets and a super fun new mini set!

I'm your second stop!  Have you come from the Artful INKables Blog? If so, you're on the right track.  If not, please visit the AI Blog to start at the beginning of the hop. Make sure to follow us all the way to the end and leave a comment on all the DT's blogs because you never know which blog we’ll be choosing a winner from!

Today, I've made a card and a treat holder using the new Artful INKables stamp sets: Paisleys and Peacocks and Peacock PagentryPaisleys and Peacocks is gorgeous set with a ton of images and sentiments.  It's amazing how Kristin has put this stamp set together - very versatile.  I've used this set on my card below.  The Peacock Pagentry set is a background stamp set, which I've used on my treat box.  Can you believe this is the first background stamp I've ever owned?! Haha, I bet you can tell because some of the other gals have used the background stamp sooooo beautifully.  You've have to keep hopping along to see what I mean ;)






Stamps: Artful INKables Paisleys and Peacocks and Peacock Pagentry; Ink: Copics, BIC; Paper: BasicGrey; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Stickles, MS border punch, paper piercer, corner punch, chocolate :)


Make sure to comment on every one's blog, because two lucky commenters will win some AI stamps! One will win In My Garden and Epic Tales, and the other will win Peacock Pagentry and Paisleys & Peacocks. Please leave your comments by Thursday, March 25th, 12 midnight Eastern Standard Time. The winners will be chosen on Friday, March 26th.

I hope you enjoyed my creation!  Now it's time to hop to Kim Nath's Blog to see the stunning beauty that she's sharing with you today!

This card is for a few challenges:
  1. Crafty Creations - Spots and Dots - Spots and dots on the peacock's tail feathers :)
  2. Hope Stamps Eternal - Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #51 - I was inspired by the blues and greens on the butterflies and leaves
  3. Little Red Wagon - Copics
  4. Daring Cardmakers - Tweetie Pie
  5. Creative Inspirations - Anything but a card
  6. CCEE Stampers - Inspiration Picture - I saw the eggs and I thought "bird!"
  7. Kaboodle Doodles - Shaped Card

65 comments:

Sammi said...

These are gorgeous projects Ann! Love the colours in these and the peacock looks amazing!
Sammi
xxx

Suzette said...

I love this set and the colours are bright and summery.

Suzette x

Sue W said...

Great project I love the peacock stamp!!!

Jude said...

I just love the peacock! Very nice project. TFS

Lorrie said...

Pretty card...love this stamp.

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! This is one adorable card and box. Great colors and love this stamp set.

Jac said...

Gorgeous, love your colour choices

Crystal said...

WOOOHHOOOOO Ann fabulous project girl way to go showcasing these beauties!!! AWESOME creation girl1

Therese said...

The colours you have used make this so effective! Love it!!!!

pezadoodle said...

LOVE this little set - the stamps are so amazing too! nice job!

Heather said...

Those peacock stamps are so cute!

Deborah Young said...

So creative, Ann!

Gloria said...

Love the clever candy holder and the peacock is lovely!

Betty Benton said...

Your peacock is eye-catching, but then that's what peacock are supposed to be! I love your Nugget box too!

Dawn said...

this is gorgeous! Great Job...

Vernetta said...

WOW! The colors on this is amazing! TFS!

Patti said...

YOU totally rocked this project! Your creations are beautiful! Love both of them!

sgc said...

These images are gorgeous. Love your creations.

Jackie said...

This is wonderful! Super cute and fun, great job with this set!

Joy said...

gorgeous gorgeous!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Fancy schmancy...gorgeous!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Ann Beautiful job hun!!! Love both of them :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Kim said...

Beautiful set, love the pretty colors!

LilGreenBug said...

I'm loving Peacock pagentry!!! Gotta have it!!

Hugs!
Linda

wendy said...

Love your card. The colors are great together.

mary said...

Great project! The sentiment made me chuckle. I love the peacock feathers. Peacocks are suppose to be a hot trend now but this is the first I have seen of them. I love them.
mdot kdot schmidt athotmail dotcom

craft_princess said...

I just love this cute little peacock..you have used it perfectly with these colors!

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

Ann, this is just gorgeous!! I love the colors and your little nugget holder. TFS!

PamS said...

This was a perfect stamp for the basic grey paper.

Stampin_melissa said...

Wow, both your projects are great but I'm LOVIN' that treat holder!

Melis said...

Ahhhhhh! I soooooo want this set! Love, love, LOVE the little peacock and feather. Great job on coloring your images!

Lynda said...

Great job, Ann. Love the bright colors you used.

Lynda said...

Great job, Ann. Love the bright colors you used.

Renkata said...

Oh wow pretty and sweet :)

Alex said...

Gorgeous work Ann, WOW! Love the colors and the stunning colors of the image! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- fabulous project! I love what you did with the peacock feathers. Love it!! :)

mudmaven said...

Great projects Ann! So glad you could play with your old teammates at Kaboodle Doodle! ~chris

Velta said...

Oh my word Ann ~ This is just fantastic...Love these images!!

kaye.churchill said...

I really enjoy checking out your blog each day and the latest card is inspiring.

AprilsL8 said...

Love the peacock! and the background stamp is sooo cool!

AprilsL8@windstream.net

Suzi said...

Gorgeous project. love the colours, so vibrant and that peacock is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week, good luck in the draw. Hugs Suzi x

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

super sweet set, thanks for playing with us at the Cupcake Inpsiration Challenge...have a fantastic week!

enjoy *~*

Rosanne said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! Love the Yellow and the Blue/Green! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

Beverly Gotthardt said...

I did enjoy your card and project, since I love artful inkables, I'll have to have these sets.

Jill said...

Really beautiful card, gorgeous colouring. Thanks for sharing at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

Basement gal said...

Lovely lovely lovely! Good work.

Lilacanglia said...

Hi Ann,
This is gorgeous,
Love that peacock,
Thanks for joining in with my shaped card challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles,
Hope your well,
Hugs
Angie

lillianchild said...

I am over the top in love with those peacock feathers - and you created such darling projects!

Donna said...

Oh my gosh, beautiful, just beautiful and the stamp set is wonderful. Thanks

Donna C.
goCricutgo

Theresa said...

Great projects...love the peacock feathers. Off to hop more.

Scrappy said...

Awesome job! Thanks for sharing another amazing creation!

SueH said...

What a beautiful project Ann, the colours are just stunning.
Thanks for joining in with the dare this week.

I didn’t expect to find myself in the middle of a blog hop so I’m off to find the start now and have a bit of fun.
Sue
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous colours and lovely shaped card. Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles. Hope to see you back for the next challenge. Marianne x

Faye said...

What a lovely project. The stamps you've used are gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Kaboodles. x

acreativeneed said...

Gorgeous project Ann! Love that peacock!! I'm so glad to see you playing in the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

acreativeneed said...

Gorgeous project Ann! Love that peacock!! I'm so glad to see you playing in the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Queenie said...

Beautiful work Ann love the peacock and sentiment.
Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations this week and good luck.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

AShu93 said...

The peacock stamp is wonderful & I think you did a beautiful job with the background stamp too.

JoAnn said...

I love your project! I'm in the middle of trying to make some boxes to hold candy for Easter gifts. I want to give my team that work so hard with me on my Children's Ministry Team at church. I really love t new set you used on the project and I will put this on my wish list. I will have to get this one soon. thank you for sharing.

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

Beautiful! I LOVE peacocks and yours is wonderfully colored! Thanks so much for joining us in our CCEE challenge!!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Fabulous! That dp is perfect for the peacock! Also love the all black feathers against the bright cardstock. Great job!

Magda said...

Fantastic projects! I love images.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations challenge.
Magda x

Tanya said...

I wasn't sure about these sets but I'm really starting to like them now :) Great job!

Kelli said...

beautiful!