Monday, March 22, 2010

2 Cute Tuesday: Kitty Surprise

What can I say? It's time for another 2 Cute Tuesday creation! Today, I'm using Kitty Surprise on my card. We all seem to LOVE this image! My picture is a little dark, sorry about that.  When I was looking at it on my screen, it seemed a lot brighter.

Anywho, can you believe our second challenge is coming up soon?  We're hosting another challenge for you on Thursday.  Heidi will be giving out another free image for you to use so make sure to check back at the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Blog!

Image: 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Kitty Surprise; Ink: Copics, BIC; Paper: BasicGrey; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, lace ribbon, paper piercer

For this card, I've used the sketch for the Diva Coffee Break Challenge #169 and this card also fits the challenges at Charisma Cardz Something for the Kids and My Time To Craft Lovely Lace.


8 comments:

Kim Yu said...

Awww....this is so adorable, Ann!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Such a cute card and a fab colour combo. Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, sweet image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Patti said...

SAWeeeeeet image! Full of sunshine... makes me smile!

Crystal said...

AWWW Ann what a cutie I LOVE this paper!!!! Fabulous card sweetie!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

definitely tooooooo cute!

Deb said...

gorgeous card Ann, the kitty is so sweet! hugs Debx

Leanne said...

This is so cute!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx