Monday, March 1, 2010

2 Cute Tuesday: Happy Birthday Penguin in a shaker!

Hello everyone! I can't believe that there are still some of you getting snow!  Well, for those who are, this little Happy Birthday Penguin can relate to you :)

Today I'm sharing with you a Shaker card that I made using the Happy Birthday Penguin stamp, which you can purchase at the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Etsy.  This is actually the first shaker card I've ever made!  You can find the tutorial at SCS here.  Even though he's looking a little chilly in there, I've paired him up with a fiery red bow to turn up the heat a little.  Hope you like my card!

I'm also entering this card into the Ooh-la-la Creations Challenge #48 Acetate (I've used acetate for the shaker) and Scrappy Frogs Challenge Yourself (I made my first shaker card). 

Stamp: 2 Cute Rubber Stamp Happy Birthday Penguin; Ink: BIC; Paper: DCWV The Green Stack; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, FlowerSoft, acetate, dew drops, ribbon


4 comments:

Anne said...

Hi! A really cute card and fantastic use of acetate. Thanks for joining the fun at OLL. Hugs xx

Wendi said...

This is so adorable and your red ribbon is gorgeous a fabulous card thank you so much for joining us at Ooh La La this week I am so enjoying looking at all the new blogs I hope you find time to join in with us again
Wendi

Stephanie said...

This is such a cute card! Love the shaker. thanks for joining us at Scrappy Frogs!! Hugs, Stephanie

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

this card is adorable!!! I haven't tried a shaker card yet, but I need to challenge myself to try one. thanks for joining us at scrappy frogs!