Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Whimsy Stamps Sneak Peek of Pretty Peartunia!

Before I show you a peek of one of the newest images for the upcoming Whimsy Stamps release this Wednesday (tomorrow), I have to say that this peek does not do the image any justice! She is so much fun to color and, well, the rest of her is just stunning.  You'll see what I mean ;) 

For now, here is my sneak peek! Make sure to come back tomorrow at 12 PM EST for the start of our Magical Mythical Tour to showcase four wonderful new images from Katie Sowa and some brand spankin' new sentiments from me!  As always, there's some FANTASTIC candy involved so you don't want to miss it for the chance to win!

See you soon!

5 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh! u r such a teaase! looks fun!

hugs ♥

Ellie said...

This looks like a super fun image. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Sarah A said...

Me too can't wait to see the full thing ;-) Patience is not my strong point LOL!!

Sarah x

Deb said...

great sneak peek Ann, she is such a fun image, can't wait to make my card with her! have a great day, hugs Debx

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Looks like it's going to be adorable ann! looking forward to the blog hop today!! :)