Monday, February 8, 2010

2 Cute Tuesday: Happy Birthday Penguin

I'm back again with another 2 Cute Rubber Stamps creation to share with you! This time around I've used the Happy Birthday Penguin on this Thank You tag that I plan to attach to a Thank You gift. I think this little guy is just the perfect touch. Remember, you can purchase this image in the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Etsy Store in either wood mounted, cling mounted or digital version! How's that for versatility and choice?

Image: 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Happy Birthday Penguin; Paper: DCWV; Ink: Copics; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, embossing folder, corner rounder, ribbon

Oh, and remember, Heidi has some new digital-only version stamps on her blog here. AND you also have a chance to win a free cling mounted stamp of your choice. Just visit Sammye Jo's post by clicking here to read more about it.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Super CUTE!!!! ADORABLE Anne!

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! What a cute penguin Ann!! I just adore his plump round head!! :)

Juls said...

Just so so cute!! Hugs Juls

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

I just love this one :) Great job!!!