Friday, January 22, 2010

Whimsy Stamps Jan24th sneak peak!

TGIF!! My computer is out of commission and I'm a little erked by that, but hopefully it'll be back up soon :( Other than that, it's a good Friday indeed! I hope yours is going well too and that you're getting ready for a wonderful weekend.

Today I have a little sneak peak to show you of one of the images for the new Whimsy Stamps releasing coming up on January 24th (this Sunday). We have 3 new images by Crissy Armstrong and here's a little peak of a card I made with one of them. Come back tomorrow to see the rest and also for some information about the upcoming blog hop that we are going to have for the new release!


4 comments:

Rosanne said...

Cute! I can't wait to see more!

Crystal said...

AWWWW Ann I just can't wait for the hop!!!! Have a great weekend girl!

Deb said...

very sweet, fab colouring, can't wait to see more, hugs Debx

Mandy said...

looks pretty cute...xxx