Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Using up some Christmas goodies!

Hello everyone! Even though I posted this card last night, I'm back to share the details today! It was a stamped image which was gifted to me for Christmas and I thought these were the perfect colors to go with the card. Unfortunately, I think I need to buy one of those fancy lamps that really tell you what color you're looking at. The blue on her dress does NOT match the cardstock! When I looked at it on my monitor, all I could do was sigh. Better luck next time!

Stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Charlotte; Ink: Copics; Paper: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird; Accessories/tools: corner punch, MS border punch, buttons, brads, ribbon, Prima flowers

This card is for a few challenges:

  1. Crazy 4 Challenges - Birthday (Birthday sentiment is inside)
  2. Kraftin' Kimmie - Heavy Metal (metal brads)
  3. Cupcake Craft - Going Girly
  4. A Spoon Full of Sugar - Recipe: 3 DP, 1 ribbon, 3 flowers, 3 buttons - I took it to mean 3 different DPs...sorry if I got this wrong!
  5. Die Cuts R Us - Leftovers - I used scraps from making some Christmas cards
  6. Creative Inspirations - New Stash
  7. Little Red Wagon - Polka Dots
  8. Sketch Saturday - Sketch #85


25 comments:

Annmaree said...

That image is delightful!!!

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Ann. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Deanna said...

Amazing Ann! I love it!

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. Such a pretty image and the papers are definitely girly! Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Awesome card Ann! I love this image and you've colored her perfectly. Looks fab with all those fun papers too. Hope you're having a good week. :)

Juls said...

STUNNING!!!!!!!! Love this image and the gorgeous fun papers you have teamed it with! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Deb said...

oh wow, gorgeous colours and adorable image! hugs Debx

margie c said...

Love this color combo! Such a beautiful card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Die Cuts R Us!!!

hugs, margie :)

Gwen said...

Ann, lovin' that image! You put together a fantastic card. Great layers and borders. I really like that flower embelly too. Great with our leftovers challenge at DCRU.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Rosemary said...

Love the little girl stamp! nice card .

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! What a really sweet creation!! I love this!! HUGS

Cara said...

GORGEOUS!! Love the bright colors!
Thanks for joining the DCRU fun this week!!
Cara DCRU DT

Faye said...

I love it whether you think the blues match or not! x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Super cute card, Ann! The image is adorable and I always fall for Cosmo Cricket paper!!

Just wanted to stop by to say hi. I'm thrilled to join PIO and am excited about designing alongside you for the next few months!

Hugs,
Linda

Joanne said...

OMGosh! This is just too adorable! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)

Carolyn Wolff said...

What a sweet card and I just love that image. Thanks for playing along with LRW!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Ann,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

stamprgrl said...

girl, not sure when you did your blog makeover but totally love it!

-- dalis

SemSee said...

What a stunning card, Ann! I think all the different blue tones work really well together! LOVE the paper you've used and Charlotte is coloured beautifully! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Simonne x (SS DT)

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

Image made me crack up :) Cute!! Thanks for joining us this week at DCRU!! Hope to see more of you!!

Sammye Jo
DCRU DT

Bee said...

Pop over to Bee Crafty, you've won the last challenge! Your prize is a Bee Crafty download of your choice, just visit the shop (via the purple button near the top of the blog) make your selection and email me at the following address so I can send it on to you. Congratulations!

mail@artisangroup.org.uk

Rosanne said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for playing at LRW!

Regan said...

such a great card..thanks for playing with us at LRW

Amber said...

What a fun card! Your little image is beautiful and I love the colors of your papers! And the little flower is perfect!
Hugs
Amber *DCRU DT*

stephanne said...

This is wonderful!! The papers and the image go great together, stinkin' false lights, eh? Seeing this is making me even more anxious for my Kraftin' Kimmie order to show up!! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations!!
Take Care,
Stephanne