Saturday, January 16, 2010

Princess for a day - Whimsy Princess Coach

I can't believe the great luck that I had being able to join the Whimsy team. Not only is everyone so nice, but very talented and Denise is one of the most generous people I know anywhere. I probably sound really sappy, but I'm just feeling really lucky :)

This is my Whimsy Stamps creation for the week using Whimsy Princess Coach. Can you believe I've never used this stamp? There are so many possibilities to it! I paper-pieced the coach and colored the rest. Enjoy

Stamp: Whimsy Princess Coach; Ink: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black; Paper: Cosmo Cricket Earth Love; Accessories/tools: rhinestones, ribbon, Prima flowers, brads

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Ann, my goodness your paper piecing is beautiful and these colors are wonderful!!! Great sketch and details too!!! I think this will have to be on my list for ordering!!!! I am making a buy list...LOL!!! I totally agree about Whimsy I LOVE this team!!!! Big Hugs!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Mandy said...

Hi Ann...love your work girl!!!xxx

Annmaree said...

Cinderella's pumpkin, I love it!

Rosanne said...

Very nice!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZERs Ann!!! This is so stunning!! I love the paper piecing you've done with that Whimsy image!! Beautiful colors and papers!! HUGS

Juls said...

stunning card!! Love the image!! and the gorgeous colours you have used!! stunning!! Hugs Juls