Monday, January 18, 2010

On a rainy day with my WOJ stamps

There's a storm here in Southern California and it just looks beautiful outside! Today is MLK Day and I have the day off so I decided to spend a little bit of it playing with my Whiff of Joy stamps. These cards are entries for the guest designer spot. You can find more about it here at Katharina's blog. I've used the sketch for both of these cards.

I hope that you're having a fantastic Monday so far!

Stamp: Whiff of Joy Confirmed Melinda; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics; Paper: BasicGrey Urban Prairie, October Afternoon Report Card; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Shapeabilities; Prima flowers, pearls, paper piercer

I turned the sketch 180 degrees for this card and used the circle element for my main image.Stamp: Whiff of Joy Willow with Lantern; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics; Paper: BasicGrey Indian Summer; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Prima flowers, ribbon


9 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW Ann JAW DROPPING STUNNING CARDS!

Annmaree said...

Aw these are so gorgeous, absolutely adore them!

Maya said...

Ohhh These are gorgeous!
Love the colors, details and you`re coloring!
Hugs from Maya :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my gosh girl!! These are some really AWESOME creations!! I love your pretty papers, design and coloring!! Wishing you all the best of luck for the call girl!! HUGS

Juls said...

wow!! both of these are just so beautiful! stunning work! Hugs Juls

Kathy said...

GOrgeous cards!! Love the papers on the first one and beautiful colors!! The second one is so pretty as well! Love the rich colors there ~ look good with that image!!
Good luck with the call!
:)kathy

acreativeneed said...

Gorgeous cards Ann!! Fabulous papers and colors and I love the floral embellishments! Wonderful!! Best of luck!!
smiles,Deena

Katharina Frei said...

2 wonderful cards! Thanks for participating in the GD Call!
Katharina x

Nana said...

Stunning work, Ann! Love the first one and the bright, gorgeous colors.
Good luck with the call!