Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Digital Stamp Oasis - Sammy Squirrel Eating Strawberries

I can't believe I forgot to announce this, too! Things have just been crazy busy in my personal life, both good and bad, so I've really just been trying to tackle one thing at a time.


Anywho, I'm very happy to join the Digital Stamp Oasis Design Team for the next two months! Ellie has chosen a new crop of designers and I can't wait to play some more with these images. They're just absolutely fantastic and this image, Sammy Squirrel Eating Strawberries, is not exception! Make sure to check my other teamies' blogs to see their creations, too! I used the Crafty Pad Challenge #55 Sketch for this card.

Image: Digital Stamp Oasis Sammy Squirrel Eating Strawberries; Paper: DCWV; Medium: Prismacolor pencils and Copics; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, rhinestones

11 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute card Ann! And congrats on the new DT spot too! Have fun! Love Ellie's sweet images. :)

Amanda Profumo said...

ANN! Congrats to you! Way to go!
Your little squirrel card is adorable- I love all the colors and PP you used! Darling!

acreativeneed said...

Oh, what a cutie!! Great colors and papers Ann!!
smiles,Deena

Debbie said...

Aww what a sweet card - great image and love your papers. :) Brilliant take on The Crafty Pad sketch too. :)
Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad.

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

Pat said...

Lovely card, great papers and gorgeous image. Thanks for joining in at the Crafty Pad this week.

Pat xx

Ellie said...

Oh Ann this is so so adorable. I love your papers, your coloring is amazing. so cute!!

sugar n spice said...

Hi Ann, this is just so cute, love the image and the papers. A great take on Maxine's sketch. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. It's been lovely visiting with you.
Hugs Suzi x

Jodi said...

oh so cute!! Love these papers you used for your card and the great layout!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Sandy O said...

Hi Ann, this is adorable, love you coloring and choice of Designer Paper. I am glad to be on the Digital Stamp Oasis DT with you. I really think we are going to have lots of fun together :o) See you on the Paper Craft Planet Group.
Sandy O

Deb said...

he is adorable, gorgeous card, hope things settle down for you, have a great weekend! hugs Debx

Saskia said...

Lovely card!!

Enjoy your weekend!
Saskia :)