Thursday, December 17, 2009

Whimsy December Advent Event: Day 17!

Are you ready for another Whimsy Thursday?

Whimsy Stamps is hosting a Whimsy December Advent Event, in which every day till Christmas, one Whimsy stamp will be given away by a member of the DT! Make sure to visit the Whimsy Stamps website daily to see some wonderful creations as well as for a chance to enter some stamp goodness.

I'm hosting the stamp giveaway today and if you leave a comment on this post, you will be in the running to win the adorable Whimsy Purr-fect Gift stamp that you see below. This kitty is sooo adorable! Don't forget to also visit Simonne's blog (my posting partner for this month) because she has a FANTASTIC creation using this little cutie here. Leave her some love!

I decided to go with something a bit more simple (and not Christmas related), but I definitely comes in handy when you only have a few minutes to spare. Sometimes I know that there are some people who don't feel as confident with coloring images - I'm one of them! Well guess what? The Whimsy Circle Postmarks Sentiment Set that I used on this card is one that you can build your card around and not have to worry about coloring.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my creation for today. As before, please leave a comment on this post for a chance to win the Whimsy Purr-fect Gift stamp. I will draw a winner around 9AM PST tomorrow. Thanks for visiting!

42 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Fab card, love the round sentiments!

Nikki said...

Your Card is so pretty :)

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Pretty card, and pretty kitten image!

zuila said...

your card is absolutely stunning!

Jodi said...

This card is beautiful ~ and I love the round sentiments! Thanks for the chance to win Chrissy's adorable stamp :)

Mary said...

Beautiful card!

hugs
Mary

Judy said...

A very pretty and simple card. It looks like a fun card to make for any occasion. Thanks for sharing.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

absolutely stunning!

happy, happy holidays to you, my friend.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! Ann, this is such a gorgeous card!! I LOVE how you've used that circle sentiment!! Love the color too!! HUGS

craftykitten said...

Hiya,
What a cute card. I love this image - thanks for the chance to win.

Hugs
Dawn xx

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. So fun with the flowers. TFS.

☼ Cheryl* said...

Your card is great, I love that stamp set!

Trine Anette said...

Beautiful card..

Mutte said...

Your card is Beautiful

Linda said...

What a wonderful card!!!
This is a darling image. 8)

Margreet said...

very elegant card!
thanks for giving the chance to win!
xxx Msrgreet

gila said...

oh wie süß, deine karte ist große klasse, ich liebe katzen
lg gila

jan farnworth said...

love your card and that kitty is so cute climbing out of the box.

craft_princess said...

I would love to win! This kitty is so cute!

resmith said...

Your card is so pretty! I love your colors.
Thanks for sharing,
Liz

Mimiko said...

Really beautiful :)

Amanda said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for the chance to win that adorable image!

Heidi said...

Love the colors together, not colors I typically use but you did wonders with them. Cute stamp as well!

Justine said...

I so WANT/NEED/ GOTTA HAVE this wonderful image. I am seeing it all over the place and wow is it ever versatile. I would love to WIN IT

Melissa said...

What a fun card! The yellow is so cheerful!

Jennifer Scull said...

your card is so much fun! and that stamp is just as adorable as can be! :)

JulyeB said...

Why do such cute baby animals have to grow up, at least if I owned this one I'd know it would be cute forever thanks for the chance to win Julye

Diamond Doll said...

Gorgeous card, i love the colours
and that fab Bow.
Trish (-:

Lynn said...

Love your card! The yellow and black look great together. Your whole card just pops! Plus, the kitty image is adorable. Thanks for giving us the chance to win!

beadz said...

This is one of my favorite stamps!
hugs,
Gini

Rene said...

Great card, love the colours.
Rene from OZ xo

Beth said...

Oh Ann this is gorgeous love the simplicity of it.

Dawn Frost said...

I really like the colours you picked, fast, easy, elegant! Awesome.

Sharon said...

What a cute card. I like the idea of making something you don't have to color.

Mary Lou said...

Hi Ann~~ we all need sweet and simple once in awhile. This kitty stamp is very very adorable and I love it!!!
Blessings of thanks
Mary Lou

Yolanda said...

Hi,
Your card looks sunny because of the yellow and daisy's, great bow!

Lovely cat popping out of that box! Thanks for giving us a chance.
Hugs, Yolanda

mgcreative said...

lovely card.
and the stamp is so cute.
thx for the chance :)

Loz (Aus) said...

great card! So neat and simple. This stamp is super cute and I loved how Simone has used it!! x

Alex said...

ADORABLE image, just adorable!

Crazy Creations said...

Love your card to cute and the stamp is cute to you can use it for birthday to .Hugs Sarah

inbar said...

such a nice card-thanks for sharing!
inbar

Moni said...

Gorgeous card and fab image! Hugs;moni