Friday, December 4, 2009

Stamp Something Challenge: Glitzy Somethings!

Wow, I can't believe the holidays are fast approaching! I am so behind on my holiday cards that I really don't know how I'm going to catch up BUT let me tell you, my design teams have really got me cranking on them!

This week at Stamp Something Challenges, our challenge for you is to make Glitzy Somethings. You have to have some kind of stamp in there (digital is okay too), but other than that, make anything your heart desires! The lovely Denise gave me this super cute stamp and I just loved using her! I think this will be on several cards this year. I used rhinestones as her earrings, which I thought added a nice little touch :) For this challenge, I used this week's sketch from IC Sketches.

Make sure to visit the blog and enter the challenge this week! AND we have a wonderful sponsor: Paper Maniac! Trust me, you won't be disappointed at the outstanding service and wonderful products that Paper Maniac has to offer.

Stamp: CC Designs Swiss Pixies Nora; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, BIC Mark Its; Paper: BasicGrey Eskimo Kisses; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, rhinestines, raffia, Stickles

11 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Love your card Ann! The colors and papers are perfect for the holidays. Love your image too, happy that you like her, the rhinestone earrings are a great touch! Super cute! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Ann this is just awesome and super duper cute I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!! This is just adorable Ann!! Really love your coloring and your papers sure are yummy!! Such fun glitz you've added!! :)

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Ann, love the colours and eskimo kisses is one of my favourites
Clairex

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

hey sweetie! just love the card. the ribbon is absolutely stunning and the colors and your coloring are totally WOW!

hugs,

Crystal said...

oh my Ann I just LOVE THIS!!! She is precious and love everything about it!

marley said...

beautiful card, the raffia with the rhinestones is perfect!

Debs said...

Great card, love the raffia, thanks for joining us at ics this week.
Debs

Dolly said...

Wow, lovely card, the raffia is a great touch, so creative. :)x

Heather said...

darling darling darling card!!! What a cute image and those papers / trim are so fun! Thanks for joining us at ICS!

Lisa H. said...

I am way late on this, but sooo glad I stopped by. this card is wonderful! cute papers and details.