Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Paper Maniac Inspirations: Quick and Simple

I can't believe how quickly Christmas has come! I hope that you've sent off your Christmas cards already and if not, well, you can always blame it on the Post Office :)

Today, I am sharing with you a quick and simple card using Cosmo Cricket Early Bird paper. All I've done is distressed the edges with my paper edger, added some cotton twine, and used a ticket punch on the card base. I think this is a very versatile layout, one which I certainly use over and over again.

For those who celebrate Christmas, I hope that you have a fantastic one this year spent with family and loved ones. I'll be back again next week for my last post for the year! Can you believe 2010 is almost here already?


5 comments:

Juls said...

very stylish! Love the twine detail!

Martha said...

beautiful!

Lagene said...

Nice card!

Crystal said...

Ann this is GREAT!!!!!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

brochure printing said...

Very nice! Very stylish! Love the twine detail. I enjoyed with this and happy.