Monday, December 7, 2009

Paper Maniac Inspirations: Last minute gift idea and bling!

This week I'm sharing with you an altered notebook with a holiday theme. For this project, you have to have a good adhesive. I also love to use the Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive because once I press down on it, it's very hard to rip off. For this project, I've used papers from the BasicGrey Wassail line, which can be found in the BasicGrey Christmas Card Class Kit. I decorated it with some raffia and, like Denise, added some rhinestone bling around the edges to accent the polka dots that were already on the notebook. The main image, which is actually a chipboard sticker, is from the Warm Wishes Chipboard Stickers set.


There you go, another easy and cost-effect project that you can either keep for yourself or stuff in someone's stocking!

4 comments:

Kim Y. said...

Awesome idea, Ann!

Annmaree (EmuUpAGumTree) said...

I keep meaning to do a notebook!

Gorgeous!

Crystal said...

Oh wow what a GREAT idea, your notebook is sooo wonderful!

Justine said...

What a fun project Ann, you can put this in My Stocking for sure.