Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Paper Maniac Inspirations: Bigger is better!

This week at Paper Maniac, we're dumping those A2 cards and making larger cards for your viewing pleasure!

I made a 5"x7" card using the Flourishes Nasturtiums set. The stamps on the set just really set it apart from all the floral stamps that you see anywhere else. Why? It's very easy to layer the flowers and create a wonderful 3D effect. Also, even someone who isn't an expert at coloring like I am can get away with not being perfect because the shading on the stamp directs you on how to color it. I've used two kinds of ribbon on this card, one sheer and the other satin, and printed out a sentiment from the computer. I hope you like it and that you're inspired!

Stamp: Flourishes Nasturtiums; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics; Paper: DCWV; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, satin and sheer ribbon

3 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

This card is lovely!

Crystal said...

Oh my Ann this is a beauty for sure...I love the 3d leaves and that ribbon treatment WOWZA!!!! GORGEOUS!

shelly said...

oh my ann this is an absolutely gorgeous card. wow! love how you doubled the ribbons. happy holidays! xx shelly