Thursday, November 5, 2009

Whimsy's Dog and Sign - for you!

Gosh, I've just been so busy lately (a good busy for the most part) and I haven't been able to create anything "just because." I miss it! I have my very first craft fair coming up on November 21 and I'm trying to get as much done as possible. I set a big goal and I have no idea if I'll even come close. I'm hoping to get a few things sold, but if not, then I have a lot of Christmas gifts made, lol!

This card was done for a friend's birthday. The sign looks weird empty, but I filled it in with a happy birthday sentiment before I sent it off. Like always, the Whimsy stamps are so fun to color. This card uses the Whimsy Dog and Sign; just look at that face! It also uses the Whimsy Circle Postmarks Sentiments set.

Stamps: Whimsy Dog and Sign, Whimsy Circle Postmarks Sentiments; Ink: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black; Paper: DCWV The Green Stack; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, hemp cord, paper edger

8 comments:

Deb said...

gorgeous card, love the 'ruffed' up edges lol! hugs Debx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh Ann!! This is just adorable!! I really love this image, your colors are so pretty and so are those papers!! Glad you found some time to stamp hun!! HUGS

Ceal said...

what a cutie! Great card

Ceal said...

what a cutie! Great card

Crystal said...

HEHEHEHE Ann I LOVE this and your twine at the bottom is the perfect touch!!!! WHAT A CUTIE!!!

Justine said...

LOVE THIS, WOW your coloring is perfect!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Awesome card Ann! Love all the texture and the twine accents. Great new look to the blog too! :)

Hope Jacare said...

I love it Ann - he is adorable! x