Friday, November 13, 2009

Stamp Something GDT: A sketch challenge!

Last week, I got a nice surprise email from Denise asking me to be the guest designer at Stamp Something. Of course I had to say yes because the gals at Stamp Something are so talented and it's one of my favorite challenge blogs!

I was asked to create a sketch for you all to use. You can check it out at the Stamp Something blog. I hope you like it! Make sure not to miss the inspirational creations by the Stamp Something DT - they always come up with such fantastic designs. Can't wait to see what you come up with for this week using the sketch!

Stamp: Whiff of Joy Willow Catching Leaves; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, BIC Mark It; Paper: BasicGrey Marrakech; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Prima flowers, ribbon

8 comments:

brenda said...

Hello Ann

What beautiful colours, I really adort this image and think I ned to buy it.

B x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This card is gorgeous Ann! I love all the bright cheerful colors and your sketch was so much fun to work with. Thanks for being our GDT! Love the pretty ribbon accents and those beautiful flowers! :)

Juls said...

STUNNING!!!!! Love the bright colours!

acreativeneed said...

Wow, gorgeous colors Ann! Beautiful card! Have a great weekend!!
smiles,Deena

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 14 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Angie Cortes said...

This is Gorgeous Ann! The colors are amazing and the DSP is perfect for this image! Your coloring is just amazing! :)

Jennifer said...

Brilliant colors! LOVE this!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Your card is stunning and I love the vibrant colours and your beautiful colouring, thanks for the great sketch, Hugs, Nikki x