Monday, November 9, 2009

Paper Maniac Inspirations: A simple bookmark

Today I'm sharing with you a quick and easy bookmark using products that can be purchased at Paper Maniac. This week we were challenged to do something out of our comfort zone and this definitely is out of my comfort zone! It's not the fact that it's a bookmark, it's that it's always hard for me to use up my patterned papers on something other than cards!

I've created this bookmark using some cardstock, a corner rounder, the Martha Stewart Snowfall punch, Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly patterned paper, ribbon, rhinestones, and the Shapeabilities Create-a-Flake 2 die cut. I also laminated it to make it more sturdy and durable. The laminating also gives it a nice shiny finish. This bookmark is approximately 5.5" x 2" so you can actually make 3 bookmarks from using one of the 6" x 6" pieces of Cosmo Cricket paper and half a sheet of letter sized cardstock. That's pretty economical, I would say!


2 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

now THAT'S a fabulous bookmark! great stocking stuffer too!

hugs,

Magda said...

Great bookmark. I like colours and the little snowflakes.
Magda x