Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kaboodle Doodle Challenge #19: Snowflakes!

This week's challenge at Kaboodle Doodles is to make some creations using snowflakes! Being in Southern California, we don't really have much of a winter much less snowflakes, but I still love seeing them on creations. I went really simple for this card. I'll probably make a few of these to sell as card packages for my upcoming craft fair.

Kaboodle Doodle Challenges is being sponsored by Wendy of Digital Delights, who not only has her own Digital Shop, but also now designs for Clear Dollar Stamps. Make sure to visit the blog to see the other snowflake creations from the rest of the DT and to enter our current challenge for a chance to win a $10 GC to Digital Delights!

Stamp: Inkadinkado; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, embossing folder, ticket punch

5 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh I love this card Ann!! So elegant looking with the color rubbed over the embossing!! HUGS

Justine said...

Ann this is so beautiful and very elegant....

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Ann this is so pretty - I love the embossing!

Crystal said...

What a GREAT Christmas card!!!! LOVE the texture Ann....BEAUTIFUL!

Susie Sugar said...

Such a beautiful card I love it
Hugs Susie xx