Saturday, October 17, 2009

Whimsy Stamps - Feel better puppy

Do I love these stamps from the new release! I think this Pet Friends from Whimsy Stamps has become one of my all time favs. You just can't top that adorable face on this little puppy. Okay, maybe he isn't a little puppy, but he is still adorable! I think one of these days I'm going to turn him into a beagle so that he looks like my actual beagle :D


It will be so fun to turn the Whimsy dog into a beagle! For now, I've kept him as he is - I think he looks like a bloodhound, don't you think?
Stamp: Whimsy Pet Friends, Whimsy Circle Postmarks Sentiments; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics; Paper: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird, Recollections; Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, MS border punch, BasicGrey pearls

You know what's really awesome? I designed the Circle Postmarks!! Denise was so nice to give me a chance and I really loved making them. I didn't think about coloring them until now (actually it's my first time inking them up), but it was so strange to be inking up something I designed.
Whimsy Circle Postmarks


Hope everyone has a good weekend! I'm visiting family in San Diego this weekend and taking the camera with me!

6 comments:

bluepoohbear75 said...

Great card. I love that image.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I love this set Ann Great Job!!!

Crystal said...

Love love love this set.....What a cute cute card!!!

Deb said...

gorgeous card and adorable puppy! Love your sentiments they are fabulous and so versatile to use, love them coloured too! hugs Debx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Awesome card Ann! Love the layout and papers, beautiful coloring! Love the way you used the sentiment too! They are my fav sentiments! :)

Your puppy is a cutie, look at that sweet face!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!! This is sooo sweet Ann!! Love your card and your coloring!! The photo of your pup close up is too funny!! Love your set too!! Can't wait to find the time to start using these images!! HUGS