Friday, October 9, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Blog Hop!

BLOG HOP IS OVER!
The winner of the goodie bag is.....
#3 Tracey!!
"hey ann! what i like most about winter...is snow! but i never get to see any where i live :(...probably for the best, shoveling it isn't fun...lol! thanks for hosting the hop!"

Tracey, please email me your address so that your goodies can get sent out to you as soon as possible. Thanks for joining the hop and enjoy your goodies!


Thanks for joining the Stamps and Smiles Blog Hop and release party! We hope that you've had fun this week. I'm your sixth stop and here's a picture of Jolly from the Tis the Season to be Jolly stamp set. Jolly is a little sad so let's help cheer him up. He would like something for Christmas, I wonder what it could be...


Grab the letter in Jolly's mitten and see what it spells. After you are done visiting me, your next stop is Rose Frydrych.

Once you have your answer, please email Jennifer at stampsandsmilesstore@yahoo.com. You will have until 9:30 pm CST tonight to email your answer. The winner will be announced at 9:45 pm CST on the Stamps and Smiles Blog. The Fall/Winter stamp release will be available for purchase tonight at 10 pm CST.

Just in case you get lost, here is the line-up:
Jennifer Stricker

Lisa Cook
Kim Gruetzmacher
Dalis Acevedo
Amanda Gill
Ann Vento
Rose Frydrych
Cynthia Burgess
Jennifer Meyer

AND if that wasn't enough, all of the DT members will have a Stamps and Smiles goodie bag up for grabs! We will each be picking a winner from our post. To be eligible, for either the grand prize or the goodie bag (which will have stamped images from the new release, white cardstock, and ribbon), you must visit and comment on all the DT's posts. Just for fun, if you like you can tell me what you love most about winter. Thanks for stopping by and making our release week a fun one!

Stamp: Stamps and Smiles Cuppy's Winter Wonderland, Tis the Season to be Jolly; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Bic Mark-It; Paper: Unknown

Here's all the five sets that were released this week. If you purchase all 5 sets, you'll get a 15% discount! Isn't that great?! The stamps will be available for purchase at the Stamps and Smiles store at 10pm CST tonight.



17 comments:

Calie said...

My favorite thing about winter is spending time with my family and snuggling under a blanket!

Ravengirl said...

My favorite thing about winter is the warmth of our woodstove when it gets cold outside.

Tracey said...

hey ann! what i like most about winter...is snow! but i never get to see any where i live :(...probably for the best, shoveling it isn't fun...lol! thanks for hosting the hop!
~tracey

Always Playing with Paper said...

Hi Ann,

What a fun hop! Wish I could have particpated in the challenges but I am still not quite up to snuff yet! The best part of winter is candles and cuddling up with my honey, watching out the window, the snow fall and listening to soft Christmas Music!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Ann!! Hmmm, I'm not a huge winter person, but one of the things I love is watching my daughter make snow angels, then making her a nice hot cup of cocoa when she comes in and snuggling up to watch "Christmas Vacation" with the whole family.

Thank you for the opportunity to win a goodie bag!

Mary said...

What I love most about winter is the look on my kids faces when they see the snow falling for the first time. My 5 year old daughter usually gets so excited that asks if she can make a snowman before the snow has had time to collect on the ground.

Mary

Jeri said...

Love your awesome Cuppy card.

Christine said...

What an adorable card!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Rose said...

Super cute card! :0) well our winters are not that cold but it is cold enough to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate and curl up with my husband under a quilt ;0)

stamprgrl said...

girl, I actually HATE purple... but for some reason find myself using it for this winter release... LOL!!!!

I need to get myself some copics to color like you do!

00 dalis

Crystal said...

teehee Ann this is SOOOOO cute!!! Oh my what a fun and awesome card!

Seoulscrappin' said...

My favorite thing about Christmas is celebrating the birth of my Savior!!! I love being with family and friends too.

Kim said...

Happy Blog Hop Ann! It was so much fun playing on the DT with you this week! Beautiful card you have with Cuppy, she's so cute! My favorite thing about winter is the first snow! After that I could do without it! hee hee!
Hugs~ Kim

Robyn said...

Great card! I love sledding!

Queen La Rubba ~ Rachael Doxsee said...

Well, I would say that where I live when winter comes it is much nicer to ride the horses. Its not 112 degrees. I also love to see the ponies playing in the snow! When it snows. Thank you fo rthe op to hop and a chance to win!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Ann :) Cute sample, what a fun bonus!! We popped over to say a quick hello! Thanks for sharing your adorable samples with us this week, we LOVE them all!

A blogging I shall go...

Hugs & Smiles,
The Meyer Family :)

Lena Katrine said...

Jumoing around ;)