Sunday, October 25, 2009

Paper Maniac Inspirations & Challenge: Crafting with Kids

The holidays are just inching closer and closer and I cannot wait until I get some of the new holiday stamps! Like I've said before, this is my first holiday card making season and I'm just totally going nuts with all the supplies. I recently discovered Cosmo Cricket paper and the Jolly by Golly pad is just AMAZING. I haven't used it here, but you will see it popping up in the next few weeks.

It's Sunday and we have a new theme and challenge at Paper Maniac Deliberations: Crafting with kids, with the optional challenge of using your supply in an unexpected way. I don't have any kids, but I am a kid at heart :) This week, I decided to make some paper ornaments using the beautiful Green Glossy cardstock that we have at Paper Maniac. The circle decoration could also be used as a gift tag, also.


I cut out the tree myself, but you can get the Christmas Tree Kit by Karen Foster at Paper Maniac. It comes with so many cute decorations! I wish I could have played with it when I was a kid!

Stamp: Unity October Store KOTM; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics; Paper: Green Glossy Paper; Accessories/tools: Robin's Nest Dew Drops, ribbon, Cuttlebug, embossing folder

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

They look wonderful! Like you I don't have kids but am a kid a heart too! I think Christmas brings out the kid in all of us!! Thank you for sharing!

Crystal said...

AWWW Ann these are so much fun, what great ornaments!!