Thursday, October 15, 2009

New digital designs at Paper Maniac + FREEBIE

Hi everyone! I can't believe that we're heading into the weekend already. I'm so glad we are!

I just wanted to share with you some new digital designs out at Paper Maniac. I hope you like them :) The Halloween set is currently on sale for only $2.45 so grab it while you can! I'm giving away the "Mind Your Mummy" image/sentiment below. Just click on the picture to be taken to the download page.

The Worldwide Christmas set has a few images as well as "Merry Christmas" in 7 different languages. The sentiments are perfectly sized so that all you need to do is open them up an image editor and move them into the blank ornament.

Enjoy!



FREEBIE image: Mind your Mummy from the Halloween Set
(click picture to be taken to the download page)

No comments: